22: In The Closet (One-Shot)

Rose was confused how this happened. First, she came to hang out with Juleka, Alix, Mylène Marinette and Alya at her house, and the next thing she knew she and her longtime crush were getting shoved in a closet together.

"Seven minutes!" Alya yelled from the other side of the closet door. "So..." Juleka mumbled. "We don't have to if you don't want to," Rose exclaimed, looking up at her best friend. "Um, iwantto," Juleka said quickly and quietly. "What?" Rose asked, not hearing what she said. "I want to," Juleka repeated.

"What's stopping you?" Rose questioned. "You don't want to," Juleka replied. "That's a lie," Rose said. Juleka looked at her, and Rose was thankful the small room was dark so Juleka wouldn't notice the blush growing on her cheeks. "I- what?" Juleka asked.

"You heard me," Rose replied. Juleka took a step closer to her and leaned down. "May I?" She asked timidly. Rose nodded. "Please do." And with that the two girls were kissing. Holy shit, Rose thought. The kiss was so much better than she had ever imagined before.

Rose brought a hand up to Juleka's back, and Juleka wrapped an arm around her waist. "Five minutes!" Alya called. Juleka briefly pulled back. "Fuck off, we're busy," Juleka responded bluntly and kissed Rose again, as the girls on the other side of the door all cheered.

Juleka pulled back and smiled, before starting to kiss Rose's neck. Rose's eyes closed immediately, enjoying the sensation of Juleka's mouth on her neck. (A/N: That part I just wrote made me cringe lol.) The pressure in the kisses increased, not hard enough to leave a mark but enough to make Rose gasp.

Soon, Juleka pulled back from her neck, which made Rose whine at the loss. "Oh don't worry, I'm not done yet," Juleka exclaimed and connected her lips with Rose's. Juleka shyly swiped her tongue against Rose's bottom lip, asking for entrance which Rose gladly granted.

Rose in turn moved her tongue, and the two girls battled for dominance for a few moments. Rose gave up, and wrapped her arms around Juleka's neck. Juleka pulled back with a rare teasing grin. "Oh shut up," Rose said, turning red. "I didn't say anything," Juleka replied, her grin never faltering.

Rose practically launched herself at Juleka, and kissed her deeply. Juleka let out a groan and kissed the blonde back. Rose was in absolute bliss. She was being kissed back by her crush. Kissed back well to be specific.

Her thoughts were stopped when the door opened right there and then, and the two let go of each other and blushed. "Finally!" Marinette exclaimed. "Yeah! We've been waiting for this for forever!" Mylène said. Alix smirked. "Jesus, you two are blushing as if we just caught you having sex or something," she joked.

"Alix!" Alya hissed, swatting her on the shoulder. "They just got together for Ladybug's sake!" Alix shrugged. "Anyways, how about we leave these two lovebirds alone?" Alya asked with a wink. Everyone nodded. "Bye girls! See you at school!" Mylène exclaimed. "Yep. Bye!" Alix said. Marinette gave them a wave and the four girls left Juleka and Rose in the room.

"So, where were we?" Juleka asked. "I think somewhere here," Rose replied with a smile before bringing her lips to Juleka's once again, letting out a whimper as Juleka asked for entrance again, which Rose allowed.

"Rose, Juleka, it's time for- oh," Rose's mom began, walking into the room and seeing the two making out in a closet. The two girls broke apart, looked at each other and blushed furiously. "I was saying it was time for dinner, but I guess it can wait," Rose's mom exclaimed. "Mom!" Rose said. Rose's mom simply smiled. "Now your dad owes Anarka and I some money," she said, walking out. "Have fun you two!"

"That was..." Juleka started but trailed off. "An experience," Rose finished for her. Juleka nodded. "I guess we should go down for dinner now?" She asked. Rose went up on her tiptoes and kissed Juleka on the lips and started running out of the room.

"Last one there's a rotten egg!" Rose exclaimed, running downstairs. "Hey, wait up!" Juleka replied, laughing and running downstairs as well.

A/N: Hey y'all, sorry I haven't been up updating for the last week or so (idk anymore because I've lost track of the days). Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you have any suggestions you can comment them. Thanks for reading and have a good day/night. Bye!