1:The proposals

Hey guys!! Am Serena!! This is my first story as i have already told u  in the description!!

So here it begins...

MARI'S P.O.V:

"Yes Tikki! I am gonna do it. Today's the day! I am gonna tell Adrien how i feel about him!" I had been in love with him, since the day he gave me his umbrella."

"But are you sure you wanna do it?" Tikki frowned.

"Don't worry Tikki. Alya has given me enough advice on how to do it and i am feeling confident. Plus, I think that after 3 years of friendship it is not that hard for me to confess."

"As you wish Mari. No matter what you do I am with you. But let me remind you that you are late for school and already have five minutes left. So you better hurry up!" Tikki said to me.

Oh nooooo! Tikki is right. I am late. Realization hit me and i changed my clothes, went downstairs, grabbed a croissant and then kissed my parents and there i was, running in the streets as fast as i can to reach school. When i finally reached, i still had 2 minutes left. Wow! i didn't know that being ladybug has made me a fast runner. I was pulled from my thoughts by Adrien, the love of my life who was also late? Wait, how can that be? Why is he late?

"Oh... Hi Marinette. You are a life saver. Because of you i will no longer have to bear Mrs. Mendeleive's lecture alone. Thank you so much." Adrien flashed a toothy smile.

"Well th-thanks! A-a-adrien!"I smiled nervously. It has been years, since we became 'friends' but my stuttering didn't stop. It's like whenever I am in front of him, suddenly pink hearts would appear around him which causes my breathing to  accelerate, and BOOM, my stuttering starts.

ADRIEN'S P.O.V:

I wonder why is she so nervous around me? Maybe she doesn't like me that much. Oh! I'll ask her later. For now i have to head to class.

NOONE'S P.O.V:

As both of them entered the class, Mrs. Mendeleive asked them "And why are you two so late?

"Um...Ma'am i got up late this morning!!"came Marinette's answer.

"Ma'am... um... i had a photo shoot early this morning. So i guess i am late."Adrien answered.

"Okay... but these excuses will not be tolerated from the next day. So both of you better be early to school from the next days." Mrs. Mendeleive said and then continued teaching.

****************Time skip to school's end*****************

ALYA: " Hey Mari! Are you ready?

MARINETTE: "Ready for what? Oh no, shoot! I just forgot that today I'm going to propose Adrien. Oh no, Alya! What am i gonna do? Help me! I am absolutely not ready ...."

ALYA: "Mari! Calm down girl. Everything will turn out fine. He will certainly accept you. Besides there is a 1.1% chance of rejection and 98.9% chance of acceptance. So you'll certainly do it."

MARINETTE:" Okay! I am super cool. I am super cool, super cool, I can do this, I've got this. Today is the day. No more turning back."

Just after this Marinette and Alya saw Adrien and Nino coming out. Alya deliberately pushed Marinette and she landed in front of Adrien.

Adrien: "Hey! you okay? Marinette?" Adrien pulled her up.

MARINETTE: "Ye-yeah, I'm dine, I MEAN I'm fine."

ALYA'S P.O.V:

I purposely pushed Marinette so that she'll fall upon Adrien but instead she fell on the ground. Oh! this girl. What'll I do with my best friend? Anyways let me help her.