13: Goodbye

From the previous part:
Chat Blanc frowned,"Oh! Princess! I am no more the weak and emotional Chat Noir, I am Chat Blanc and you love Nathaniel, don't you? Well then, if I can't use him as a bait for calling Ladybug, then I'll use you, princess." He smirked and picked her up, bridal style.

He went towards the Eiffel tower with Marinette in his arms. Once he was at the top, he tied Marinette to a rod by a rope, on which if he uses cataclysm, she will fall straight towards the ground.

"I can't do this! How am I supposed to save Chat without being Ladybug. I am Marinette, just a weak and clumsy girl. " Marinette thought and then she looked at Chat Blanc. She could only see a pair of lilac eyes, smirking at her. Where were those beautiful, energetic, thrilling, and dazzling green eyes which she loved so much and when she looked at them, she got lost in a whole new world, a world far away from her pain, worries, and responsibilities, a world of love and happiness.

She knew the fact that she has to save Chat, even if it costs her life, she has to do it, and yes she would do it.

MARINETTE'S P.O.V

I didn't know what to say, so I took a deep breath and somehow spoke, "Chat?"

"Yes! Marinette!" 

"Are you really going to do this? Are you really going to cut the rope if Ladybug doesn't show up?"

"What do you think? Marinette, you don't love me, you love that tomato head, and if I can't have you, then nobody will and so my answer to your question is yes. Well! As you're special, I am giving Ladybug a little bit of time, till 7pm." He smirked.

She sighed.

"Tikki, is there nothing you can do?" I said.

"N-no! Ma-mari! You have to do this alone, Chat Noir ne-needs you, and deep be-beneath he is still there. Just reme-member one thing, he lo-lo-loves you more than anyone." Tikki's condition was worsening. I was blushing at the last words which tikki said.

"Well! Mari! It's not the time to blush! But how can't I blush? Tikki said that he loves me. Is that true? How did Tikki know? Was she just saying those things to encourage me? Wait! She said he loves me. Love! Yes that's the thing." I made up my mind to confess to Chat about my feelings for him, though I was not planning to tell him this way. But there's no option left, if he's there, he will listen to me. It was getting dark by now, and most likely after a few minutes, time will be over.

"Chat Blanc?"

"Yes! Now, what do you want? I told you I am not going to listen to your pleas and excuses."

"Please listen to me!  I had this huge crush on Adrien Agreste and I planned on telling him my feelings. So I did as I planned but he rejected me and left me heartbroken. That day I thought no one could ever rejoin the million pieces of my broken heart but little did I know that there was someone, whose presence I enjoyed and who made me happier every time I looked at his eyes.

"Marinette, listen, i don't want to hear any love struck speech about that pesky boyfriend of yours, Nathaniel. It's almost time and you should better prepare yourself because Ladybug didn't show yet." Chat Blanc sternly replied.

" Will you please stop interfering, and listen to what I am saying, please,please, it's the last words I wish to say before my death." I pleaded, now tears threatening to fall from my eyes, but I hold them back.

"Okay! I am not so cruel! Continue!" 

"He made my world happier than I could ever imagine.Not everything about love is great. Sometimes, it comes with pain and sadness. It made me cry and temporarily filed my heart with hatred, especially when it was broken. But, despite the fear of rejection, I still chose to love him. In short, he mended my broken heart. That's why I love him so much. I love Chat Noir, I love you!" As soon as I finished saying these words the tears which I held back started to fall and then I felt myself falling down, down and down.

I felt relieved. Now a new Ladybug will be chosen. She would be stronger than me and she would save Chat Noir, my love. She would be able to do the job which I couldn't. All of Paris would be saved and most importantly, Tikki and Plagg would be saved. I will miss everyone, my mom and dad, my family, my best friends, Tikki and of course, my love Chat Noir. Everyone will be finally saved, and so I will die a painful but happy death. Goodbye everyone! Goodbye!

Okay! Now this is too much for me! I was literally crying while writing this chapter! Oh! Poor Marinette! Poor Chat Noir! Anyways if you all found this chapter interesting, then:
Vote?
Comment?

"How many of you would like Marinette to die in this fanfic?"Well! I know it's a horrible question. Until then Bai, bai! I love you! Next chapter will be coming soon, I guess...... on Monday.

 on Monday