14: Chat Noir

From the previous chapter: 
Goodbye everyone! Goodbye

Marinette's P.O.V:

I was falling and indeed I was ready for my death. As I was muttering silent goodbyes to everyone, I felt someone holding tightly onto my waist. Then I opened my eyes and saw Chat Blanc holding me and we were again at the top of the Eiffel tower. I was totally confused.

First, he pushed me down and then he saved me?? What is happening?

I saw Chat Blanc holding his head, as if he was in some pain. He slipped his hands into the pocket and took out the rose in which the akuma was. I had to do this as quickly as possible, before Chat Blanc or Noir would die out of the pain which hawkmoth was giving him. I quickly, began tearing the rose petals. The thorns of the rose stem was piercing into my skin but it didn't matter. All that I could think of, was saving Chat noir. I somehow managed to tear all the petals and the akuma came out.

As soon as the akuma flew out, Chat Blanc changed into Chat Noir. He noticed his surroundings and then his eyes fell on me.

"Marinette, princess? What are you doing at such a height?" He asked worriedly.

"Chat! An akuma is on the loose, you'll have to do something! I think Ladybug wouldn't be able to show up.

He nodded and sprang into action, "Cataclysm!" Balls of black energy surrounded his right wrist and he caught that akuma. In seconds, the akuma turned into dust.

Third person's P.O.V :

Marinette was extremely happy and she quickly pulled Chat Noir into a tight hug. She hugged him so tightly that he was having trouble in breathing.

"Whoa! Easy there princess. What happened? Why are you so happy?" Chat Noir confusingly asked.

Marinette's happy face immediately turned into a bitter one.

"*sigh* You were akumatised Chat. Don't you remember anything?" She asked sadly.

"Oh! Marinette, princess, did I hurt you? I'm so sorry, princess." Chat Noir apologized.

"You don't have to be sorry, Chat. It was Hawkmoth who made you do all those things." 

"We should be heading to your home and then you can tell me the whole story, okay?"

"Okay!"

Chat Noir picked up Marinette,bridal style and went towards the bakery. Once he was on the balcony, all the memories of Nathaniel and Marinette kissing flashed in his mind.

 It was so painful to him, it broke his heart. All his life, he has been rejected, by Ladybug and now Marinette, though she didn't reject him, but he saw her kissing Nathaniel. In truth, he was tired of his life. When he is in his civilian self, he has to act as the 'perfect' son. So he was never happy. Although he got what he wanted, one thing was missing in his life and that was happiness. He felt very happy, the first day, when he met Ladybug, but as time passed, she kept on rejecting him, telling him that her heart belonged to someone else. He was determined at first, that someday Ladybug would fall for him, but when Marinette came in his life, everything changed. He was always happy around her, though, it took him a bit long to realize that he had fallen for his sweet classmate. She was the source of his happiness, he wanted her and yes, he needed her. He couldn't bear the thought of Marinette rejecting him, and so he was probably akumatized.

"So, how are you doing with your boyfriend, Nathaniel?" He asked, his gaze shifting to the ground so that Marinette cannot see the sadness in his eyes.

Marinette frowned.

"About that, me and Nathaniel are not dating, and neither do I love him."

"I saw him, kissing you and you just kissed back. Why was that?"

Marinette turned pink," Um.. Uhm... It's just that I imagined that I was kissing the boy I love."She looked at Chat Noir indicating to him that he was that boy.

Immediately, Chat Noir's sadness and jealousy vanished and his heart was filled with joy and his adrenaline had begun to rush.Never, in his life had he been so happy, after his mother passed away. Marinette, was indeed the source of happiness for Chat Noir.

"I think, she likes me. Phew! Finally!............. But wait, she just said that 'the boy I love'. It is not necessary, that it has to be me. But, anyway! I'll try my best to win her heart."

"..........Earth to Chat Noir!" Marinette waved her hand in front of Chat Noir, which snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Oh! I see! The boy you llllllllllove, huh?" He asked popping the 'l'.

Marinette was still sad.

"I can't believe, Chat Noir has forgotten all those words which I said to.... well Chat Blanc at the top of the Eiffel tower. I know, he was akumatised, but is it that hard to remember things, when you are not under the control of the akuma. I guess, he doesn't love me, he only sees me as a friend, just like Adrien, and Tikki was wrong about him. He loves  Ladybug, well, that is me, the 'perfect' me, but I don't want anyone to like me as Ladybug, the brave and beautiful superhero. I want someone to like me as Marinette, a clumsy and klutzy girl, but guess what? That is never going to happen. Who would like me as ...."

"...inette?" Marinette was snapped out of her thoughts by Chat Noir.

"Yeah?"

"I have something to tell you." 

Hi guys! So it's Monday! And i have finished another chapter! Sorry! If this chapter was short for you guys.. But anyway, Chat Noir and Marinette are made for each other, don't you think??If you found this chapter interesting then,
Vote?
Comment?

" I'm tired of this girl? When will she confess to Adrien?" Guess who?????

Anyway! Bye! Ugh... I'm really,literally tired of this corona virus...😩😩😩

Love you!Stay healthy and happy!