27: ❣Can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you❣

Today was the day. Yes, Marinette Dupain-Cheng was 25 and Adrien Agreste was 26, and they were going to get married. They were so happy. 

_________________________________________________

Adrien was standing beside Nino, wearing a black suit and black boots of elegant taste. He looked perfectly handsome and confident though he was freaking on the inside. His heart was pounding in his chest and he was way too nervous and not to mention happy too.

"Woah, dude! Are you alright? You're literally shaking." Nino asked worriedly.

Adrien gulped. "Oh, y-yes! Am...I ...r-right...all..Er.. I mean yeah, I'm alright." He took a deep breath and then continued, "It's just that I'm nervous." He fidgeted with his fingers.

"Calm, down, dude! I would've acted way too worse than you if it had been my wedding, you know?" Nino admitted.

Instantly, Adrien's Chat Noir raised up and he smirked, "Soooo... When are you going to propose her, huh?" Nino blushed a crimson red, "Oh, I h-haven't p-pl-planned that, now stop it, bro, It's your wedding, not mine." He yelled, his face flushed. Adrien was laughing heartily. Nino was the only one who could calm him down during nervous situations, though he was still a bit nervous.

Adrien's P.O.V:

I have not seen Marinette since two days, as our wedding was approaching and her parents and friends, especially Alya thought it would be funny if they don't let me see her. It seemed funny to them, but for me it only increased the longing of seeing her. Only two days had passed, and yet I couldn't wait to see her. Yeah, true, it took me long to realize that she was the love of my life, but I somehow realized and now I know that she is my life. I smiled as the memory of that day, flashed in my mind...

~Flashback~

"Oh, princess, come on wake up!" It was 1 am in the morning and I had something special in my mind, the thing which I had been planning to do for so long, but never got the courage.

"Mmmmmmmm, Chat, I want to sleep." Marinette replied in sleep. I chuckled at how cute she was, even in her sleep. 

"If you don't wake up, then I'll wake you up." I whispered and with that I jumped onto her bed and started tickling her.

"Oh Chat, s-stop, hahaaa, I-I-I c-c-caan't ev-ev-even bre-breathe, hahahaaaa, pl-pl-ple-please s-s-stop!" Finally I stopped and Marinette whacked me on my head.

"Ow, what was that for?" I groaned.

"That was for waking me up at 1 am in the morning and tickling me so hard." Marinette said.

"Well, princess, I have a special surprise for you, that's why I woke up." I said, excitedly.

"It better be special, for waking me up from my beauty sleep." She said. I laughed and picked her up bridal style.

Then I jumped from roof to roof, and I felt Marinette holding onto my neck tightly.

"I suppose, you're scared of heights, aren't you?" She replied, "No, of course not, I'm Ladybug, haha."

I smirked and picked up my pace and started running faster. I heard her say, "Chat, please, slow down." 

"Hah! Admit that you're scared of heights, then I'll slow down." I said.

"I hate you..." She said. "Me-owch princess, you wound me." And before she could say anything we reached our destination. I set her down and she gasped at what she saw.