7: Not A BFF anymore!

The next day Marinette reached school on time... That day Alya looked very excited...

"What's the matter, Alya?" Marinette asked confusingly.

"Gurl! Today I had a dream and in that dream.. I was very close to finding Ladybug's true identity..but then my naughty sister woke me up.."

"Awww... My bestie's broken dream... Anyways what will you do if do if you ever find out Ladybug's true identity?" 

"What kind of question was that? Isn't it obvious? I would obviously post that on my lady blog.."

"What? You what? Are you kidding me? Isn't Ladybug's identity supposed to remain secret?"

"Yes! But I am a reporter! And I will do anything to give my ladybug fans a shock.."

"How can you do this Alya? I never thought you to be so mean.. Do you even know that if hawk-moth finds out her identity then she'll be in danger.. and so will be the whole Paris ?"

"Why are you taking Ladybug's side Marinette .. don't you support me? Oh! I understand! You are feeling jealous right?" 

By now Marinette had lost her mind.. She immediately snapped at Alya, " Why would I be jealous of you? And I am taking Ladybug's side because she's one of my best friends and I know her identity. She's not mean like you .." Marinette immediately regretted saying this .. The whole class was staring at Marinette.. even Adrien..

Alya led out a hilarious laugh.. "And you think we will believe you Marinette Dupain-Cheng?" Saying this Alya brought her phone in front of Marinette's face .."So my Ladybug followers.. Marinette is saying that she knows who ladybug is.. Marinette can you please share the fact with us?"

Marinette couldn't answer.. She ran out of the classroom with tears in her eyes and bumped into Chloe.." Ugh! Maritrash .. Look where you are going!"

She headed straight towards the washroom but before she could enter someone caught her by her wrist.. She turned back to see Nathaniel.. 

"Nathaniel, what are you doing here? Please leave me alone!" 

"Marinette! You are my friend and i will never leave you alone... Marinette felt a sense of relief! Besides Chat, atleast there was someone who cared about her..

That day Marinette had to suffer taunts from all her classmates except Nino and Adrien and of course Nathaniel... Nathaniel always took a stand for Marinette.. and so did Adrien..

After the hectic day in school, Marinette felt useless... Never in her dreams could she imagine.. Alya speaking to her like Chloe... She really loved her.. But she also hoped that some day Alya would regret this..She was feeling lonely and was secretly wishing for a certain cat to visit...

So guys! I have finished another chap also.. If you all liked this chapter then don't forget to comment and vote.. Love you all my lovely readers!😘😘😘😘

 Love you all my lovely readers!😘😘😘😘

Bai Bai all of you!