16: Villains after villains!

Marinette and Chat Noir were dating, but there were several akuma attacks, and all the akumatized villains were attacking Marinette. That's why Marinette and Chat Noir were both facing difficulty.

That night...

"Oh! Tikki! I wonder why are all the villains attacking me? Shouldn't they be after Ladybug and Chat Noir? Instead, why are they attacking me, I mean, I know that I am Ladybug but no one other than me knows that, not even Chat Noir."

"Marinette! What if Hawkmoth knows that Chat Noir is dating you?" Tikki said worriedly.

"There's no way, he will know it. No one knows that except me and Chat!"

Tikki just shrugged. Marinette sighed. She was feeling exhausted after all these akuma attacks and now she needed nothing more than a peaceful sleep. She went to bed, pulled her blankets and was just going to sleep when she heard a 'CRAAAAACK!' noise coming from outside.

She sighed. 

"Another attack! Doesn't Hawkmoth sleep at night? Well, if he doesn't then, he should atleast let others sleep." Marinette groaned.

"Well! Tikki, Spots --" She was cut off by the noise of breaking of a glass. She turned around and saw that the villain had entered through her trapdoor.

"Oh! Hello little girl! I am vinegirl! You will come in handy for Chat Noir's miraculous." The villain laughed hideously.

This was it. Hawkmoth knew that they were dating, and now he was using Marinette as a bait to get Chat Noir's miraculous.

"Great! Tikki was right." Marinette muttered.

The villain caught Marinette in one of her vines and then started calling out for Chat Noir.

Chat Noir showed up and his eyes widened at the sight of Marinette, being caught up in thorny vines.

"Marinette!!! Vinegirl, put her down, right now." Chat Noir growled.

"As if, I will listen to you! I work for Hawkmoth not for you, silly kitty! Yes! I can make a deal! You give me your miraculous and I will give you the girl." She said.

"Never, will I give my miraculous, you tell this to hawkmoth." Chat Noir replied.

"Okay, then, watch the girl die!! Muahahaaa!" She started squeezing Marinette hard with her thorny vines."

" Ladybug, where are you????" Chat Noir said silently.

"Chat Noir, you just distract her, I will try my best to get out of her grip." Marinette shouted.

"Haha! That's not going to happen! No on e cn break my vines."
Chat noir did as Marinette told him to. He started to distract her. Meanwhile, Marinette said , "Tikki! Can you undo the vines?"

"Yes! I surely can!" Tikki went through the vines and cut through them. Now Marinette was free. She went to a safer place, where no one can see her transform.

"Tikki, spots on!" With that, she became Ladybug.

"Hey! Vinegirl! It's not good to disturb everyone's sleep at night."

"Oh! Ladybug! I was wondering where you have gone! Perhaps , you were hiding or something. Hahahahahaa!!"

"I was not hiding! I was just uhm... stuck?" Her answer rather came in a questioning tone.

"Hey! vinegirl! Would you like a good cat and bug fight?" Chat Noir said.

" Huh! I can defeat both of you very easily!" 

"You think that??" Ladybug said.

While, they were fighting, Ladybug noticed her hairpin, it was the only thing that was red, except that every part of her body was green.