6:Feelings and realisation..

"No Chat! You know this time you are wrong.. I am absolutely nothing...And none would ever love me.."

"Why would you say that?"Chat remarked, " You are the most amazing person I've ever met... You are sweet, kind, clumsy, generous, and most important is that you are loving and beautiful..."

Marinette blushed a crimson red colour, due to Chat's remark. She didn't know why but when she was around Chat she felt safe.

They were still hugging, and that's when Marinette heard Chat's stomach groan.

"Hey! Are you hungry?"Marinette playfully asked.

"Uhm.. Actually, yes, kinda!"Chat slightly blushed..

"Silly kitty! Wait! Let me bring you some snacks.." With that Marinette went downstairs and brought some cookies and cupcakes for Chat noir...Chat noir breathlessly gobbled them down.."Mhhmm....They are so delicious...I have a request."Chat said.

"What is it?"Mari asked.

"Will you teach me how to bake these delicious stuffs princess?...Please don't deny.." Chat Noir gave her those puppy dog eyes which  Marinette couldn't deny..

"Okay fine! How can I say no to those puppy dog eyes?Come with me downstairs..My parents are have gone to attend my grandfather and they will return after a week..So I can teach  you..."

Chat went downstairs with Marinette.."Now let's start with cupcakes-the easiest substance to bake..Go get some flour, eggs, milk and butter."

Chat did as he was told..He brought all the ingredients and kept them on the table..Marinette mixed all the ingredients except for the flour and chat watched carefully..

"Chat now it's your turn.. you put the flour into that bowl.."Marinette said.

"At your service, my princess!" As soon as he was going to put the flour into the bowl, his leg slipped and and he fell with the flour spilled upon him...Seeing the sight, Marinette couldn't stop herself from laughing..She laughed so hard that chat worriedly asked, "Princess! What's the matter? Why are you laughing so loudly? Please tell me!"

"Oh Chaton! Y-you are cov-ver-ed in fl-o-ur haha..."She quickly went to her kitchen, brought a wet cloth and started wiping of the flour from my body.."I should prefer calling you Chat Blanc now." 

"That's not so funny princess!" Chat Noir pouted with his hands crossed..

"Didn't your mother teach you a little about baking? I mean she must've taught you a little?" She asked playfully. But Chat's reaction became somber.. He replied," Actually.. I lost my mother when I was a child.."

"Oh! I am sorry, I am so so so sorry Chat Noir, I shouldn't have asked you that... "

"Don't worry Marinette.. I was too young then but it still hurts you know.."

Soon Marinette wrapped her arms around him... and then softly placed a kiss on his cheek.. That feeling sent sparks through Chat Noir's body..

"I don't know what would I do without my mother.."

"Okay! Now enough of emotional talks...Shall we again get to cupcakes baking?"

"Yes Yes Of course! They're nearly done.. See!"

Marinette took out the cupcakes, handed them to chat and said, " Good job! Here take your price Chaton!"

"But everything was done by you.. I only stood there and watched." Chat protested.

"It doesn't really matter..You at least watched me! So take it!"Marinette offered.

This time chat took it happily and said," If this is a gift from my beautiful princess.. then how can I say no?"

Chat was happily munching on the cookies while Marinette was staring at the posters of Adrien which were still stuck on her wall. She let out a sigh and said, "Chat! Will you help me take down the posters of Adrien?"

Chat was hurt but still he helped her and after saying goodbye to Marinette, he went to his own mansion.

After reaching his mansion he detransformed into Adrien and laid down on his bed.  All thoughts of Marinette flashed in his mind and he didn't know why his emotions reacted in a different way when he was with Marinette...He again started thinking of his sweet, clumsy classmate and that's when realization stuck him..

"Ladybug is amazing, brave and beautiful but she's....... nothing..... compared to Marinette."  Marinette... Marinette  was the one who made him happy and made him feel better. She is the one who always brings out the best in him.  All that Ladybug can do was to break his heart... and gradually Marinette had healed his broken heart. He realized that he was in love with Marinette and he couldn't help but wonder whether Marinette had the same feelings or not.

So I have finished this chapter also! Please vote and comment if you like the chapter.. and today am not in the mood of asking you all questions!😜😜😜😜😜😂😂😂... Bai bai.. see you all next time!