12: Akumatised??!!??

"But where is Chat Noir?" Marinette turned around and froze.

"Oh! My gosh! Tikki, what happened?" Marinette caught Tikki in her arms. Tikki had turned pale and couldn't fly like earlier.

The only words she could mutter where, "Marinette, please save me from him."

"Tikki! I won't let anything happen to you."Marinette put Tikki in her purse. Just then, she heard a thump on her trapdoor and before she could open it, it plunged open. And there she stood with bewildered eyes. Standing in front of her was an akumatised Chat Noir, with a suit as white as snow, and lilac eyes. 

Before she could say anything, Chat Noir or rather Chat Blanc pulled her up through the trapdoor into her balcony. Then he kissed her so passionately and longingly. Marinette melted into the kiss but then she realized that it was Chat Blanc and not Chat Noir. She pulled away and said, " Chat, what has happened to you? How did you get akumatized?"

Chat Blanc smirked. "Well, princess! I'll answer all your questions later! Stay here and don't move. First I have to get my revenge on that red head, second, take Ladybug's miraculous and then finally I'll come to you, princess.

Chat Blanc was going to leave, when Marinette pulled him by his wrist.

"Wait! What are you going to do with Nathaniel?" Marinette hesitantly asked.

"Don't worry, princess! He will just a die a painless death!" With that , he left a confusing Marinette behind.

"Why did he get akumatised? What could have happened?" Marinette kept thinking and then she remembered, the bouquet of flowers which were from Chat, but he was not there.

"Oh! Noo! He must have seen Nathaniel kissing me! What am I gonna do? "

"Tikki! I have to transform, or else I will not be able to stop Chat Blanc ."

"I can't transform you Marinette. I and Plagg are related, when he is in pain, so I am. I am sorry Marinette, but you have to do this alone, without me. You are Ladybug with or without the mask. You can do this and you have to." Tikki said with her feeble and faint voice.

"Tikki is right! I have to do this, I have to save Chat Noir, the one whom I love so much."

I hurriedly went towards the park because I had an idea where Nathaniel could be, and there he was, Chat Blanc.

He pulled Nathaniel by his shirt and threw him off to the ground.

"What do you want from me?" Nathaniel hissed.

"Shhh!.. You have to pay the price for getting between me and Marinette."Chat Blanc hissed back.

"But I didn't get between you, I thought Marinette was single." Nathaniel said.

"Oh! No! She isn't."

*Flashback*

"Plagg! I am going to tell her my feelings!" Adrien said excitedly.

"Oh! That's a good news! Well, now if you are done with your excitement then please give me my one and only love, Camembert!" Plagg said teasingly.

Adrien rolled his eyes," You've already ate so many pieces! You are fully charged. We have to go now.
Plagg, claws out!"

"Nooooooo-" Plagg was sucked into the ring. Adrien transformed into Chat Noir and took the bouquet of roses, he had bought earlier for Marinette. He landed onto Marinette's balcony with the bouquet and a pink rose in his hand, but to his surprise Marinette was not there.

"Strange! Where is Marinette? II told her to wait here."

He opened the trapdoor and stood in awe, at the sight which he saw. Nathaniel was kissing Marinette and she actually kissed back. He felt his heart shatter into a million pieces. Ladybug had broken his heart many times, but he was hurt more than ever when he saw the scene.

He left the bouquet in Marinette's balcony and then went away to the top of the Eiffel Tower, still holding the special rose.

"I've always felt that Marinette liked me back. Always! But why did she kiss Nathaniel? No one loves me, not even the citizens of Paris, they only think of me as Ladybug' s sidekick. Ugh! Why life has to be so difficult?" Hot, warm tears rolled from his eyes and traveled down  to his cheeks. He was so heartbroken and sad that he didn't notice his surroundings and a dark butterfly flew into his rose.

"Chat Blanc, I am Hawkmoth, nobody cares about you. But from now you will be always respected by all citizens of Paris and you will get whatever you want. I am giving you the power of using cataclysm as many times you want. But in return, you must give me Ladybug's miraculous."

He wanted to shout and scream so that the akuma would get out of his head, but something felt right. Everybody would finally respect him and nobody would think of him as Ladybug's sidekick. And he would finally have Marinette, the love of his life.

*End of Flashback*

"Oh! No! She isn't ." Chat Blanc replied. "Now come on, let me make this easy for both of you and Ladybug, so that I can finally have Marinette."

"Wait! Chat Noir! Don't leave me!" Marinette cried.

Chat Blanc hanged Nathaniel on a tree branch and hugged Marinette.

"I'll never leave you princess."

"Chat Noir, you can't kill Nathaniel, I know you are listening, please break free from the akuma's control." Marinette said.

Chat Blanc frowned,"Oh! Princess! I am no more the weak and emotional Chat Noir, I am Chat Blanc and you love Nathaniel, don't you? Well then, if I can't use him as a bait for calling Ladybug, then I'll use you, princess." He smirked and picked her up, bridal style.

Phew! I was getting emotional writing this chapter! Poor Chat Noir... Anyway if u found this chapter interesting, then:
Vote?
Comment?
Untlil then Bai bai! Love you!

 Anyway if u found this chapter interesting, then:Vote?Comment?Untlil then Bai bai! Love you!