21: The defeat...

From the previous chapter:
Marinette's vision blurred and her heart throbbed in pain. All she could see was Chat Noir detransforming into Adrien. She smiled at him, happy to know the fact, that the one whom she had fallen in love with, had made her fall for him twice. Then her vision darkened and everything went black. 

Tears were falling down from Adrien's emerald, green eyes. Blood was continuously seeping from her stomach and there she lied, on Adrien's lap on the ground, her body cold and hands numb.

"I can't lose her..no..this can't happen. I must be dreaming.. Yeah, that's it!" He pulled his cheeks, and indeed, it hurt. He felt like, he had lost his heart. His heart was Marinette and he had lost her. He clenched his fists, his grief turning into fury. He at once, turned to Hawkmoth, still with Marinette on his lap.

"What, what did you get by killing her, huh?" Adrien asked, his voice shaking and his blood boiling.

Hawkmoth was standing there with his jaw dropped. Never, in his life, had he thought that Adrien, his own son, would be Chat Noir. For the first time, he felt his stomach churning with guilt. Why did he feel so? He had never regretted anything before.

"Adrien, I just simply wanted your mother back. I loved her so much. I wanted to see my family happy and that's all, but for that I needed your miraculous." Hawkmoth said, with his monotone voice.

"Father?" Adrien paused for a moment. 

"Okay, so this is hard to process, first Marinette is Ladybug and now, my enemy, Hawkmoth is my own father. How many surprises are  still left?" He found it hard to accept that Hawkmoth was his own father, but then the anger which was forming in him, eventually erupted.

"No, wonder, it was you, father. Whenever I needed you, you were never there for me. Mention one single day, when you had breakfast with me. It was Nathalie, because of whom I was able to go to school and make friends. It was you, who wanted to keep me hidden from rest of the world. It was you, who kept me locked. IT WAS ALL YOU! And now, you say that you wanted our miraculous to bring back mother. Since, when did you started 'caring' about your 'family'?" Adrien growled, the words fluently coming out from his mouth like he had wanted to say all those from a long time.

"Adrien, you don't know how much I care about my family.Now, listen to me, and hand me yours and Marinette's miraculous." 

"NEVER! I'll die fighting to save Paris and Mari, but never will I give you the miraculous. Do you think, mother will be very happy, to hear about your deeds, what you did to have her back. You akumatised people for your own good. You hurt them and most importantly you hurt Marinette. You did this all to bring mother back? Why can't you just believe the fact that she's gone for ever and ever? The one who leaves this world never comes back. You are not someone special to the world." By now, Adrien had stood up, forwarding towards, Hawkmoth, his father.

"You can only take the Miraculous, by hurting me and if you don't then I'll have your Miraculous. Now hurry up, I have given you a choice." Adrien said, standing before Hawkmoth.

Hawkmoth had no choice. He knew, that he had been defeated. Never in his wildest dreams, he could have imagined to hurt Adrien. How could he? Though he was a monster, but we all know that monsters too have hearts and soft spots, and there, Adrien was his soft spot.

He fell on his knees, before Adrien.

Adrien was burning with rage. He quickly snatched Hawkmoth's miraculous, which was his brooch. He took it and put it on his own shirt.

"What are you doing? Have you lost your mind?!" Plagg and Tikki, who was released from Marinette's earrings, the minute she detransformed, both yelled in unison.

"I will never let my father do such a horrible thing again. Plagg, Nooroo, unify." Adrien shouted.

As soon as they unified he started feeling dizzy, he was feeling nauseating.

"Ughhh! why am I feeling dizzy all of a sudden?"

"I know the reason. Plagg and Nooroo were never meant to be unified. The person who unifies these two kwamis will certainly lose all his energy. They can be handled only by an adult. If you don't detransform quickly, then its impact can drain all the energy from your brain and can eventually kill you. You have to be fast, Adrien." Tikki cried out, with her high pitched voice.

"Okay, okay, what powers do I have?" Adrien asked, holding his head.

"Since, Nooroo's power is to control emotions and Plagg's power is destruction, you can destroy anyone's memory, by just a single touch." Tikki replied.

"That's just the power I want." Adrien slowly whacked his father on the head with his baton. He instantly fell unconscious. Then, he raised his hand to his memories, but he could only destroy some of them. A few were still left and he didn't want his father to possess any memory of any Miraculous. So he did, what was the last he could do. 

"Cataclysm!" he called.

"Noooooooo, Adrien!" tikki called out, her voice full of fear, fear of losing her friend's owner.

Adrien managed to touch all the memories and then he immediately fell to the ground, detransforming.

Nooroo and Plagg instantly came out and Plagg rushed to his owner. He tried Putting cheese, in front of his nose, but in vain. He pulled his hair, tickled him, but it was of no use. He lied there with his still body.

"All of our future miraculous holders may remember these two great people who sacrificed themselves for the city of Paris. May their souls rest in peace! All hail to Ladybug and Chat Noir." Nooroo said sadly.

Tikki and Plagg were broken. They never thought of ever loosing their holders. Not only were they holders, but also friends, friends with whom they used to share everything.

"I'll never leave you, Tikki, no matter what, I'll always be with you. I promise, and I never, ever, ever break my promise." Those words repeated in her mind. Marinette had said those words once, when she was hurt very badly and Tikki was extremely concerned.

"Oh, M-marinette, bu-but you br-roke your prom-mise, you -l-l-l-l-l-left me." Tikki sobbed, on her holder's chest, who was lying in a pool of blood.

Plagg was extremely saddened. He had experienced the deaths of several Chat Noirs but this one was too painful. All those memories of cheese, the first time they met, their conversation about Ladybug.... flashed into his mind. Tears flowed down his cheeks, and fell into Adrien's face.

~1231 words...
Guys, please, I'm sooooo sorry! 
*Goes to the corner of the room*
*Grabs tissue paper and starts crying*
This was too depressing, poor Marinette and Adrien.. But yes, I have not finished it yet.. If you still have some pity left for me then,
vote?
comment?
Because Ik you all are going to kill me. 

What do you guys think, will happen next? Marinette and Adrien are dead, aren't they? Will there be new heroes and new villains. Comment your opinions...

Anyway, bye for today, cya tomorrow or maybe today evening in my other book, 'Miraculous pictures and Memes'

Love❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
~Serena...

Love❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤~Serena