2:Rejection hurts!

Ok guys!! i'll soon be updating this chapter too!! Don't worry though it's going to be a horrible story!!!

"Hello princess!"

"Hello chaton!"

"Why are  you so sad and gloomy princess? A princess like you doesn't deserve to be gloomy..."

"Nothing has happened..Chaton.."

MARI'S P.O.V:

I didn't want to tell chat noir what had happened between me and adrien because i didn't want him to bother him.So i tried to put on my best fake smile .

"See princess...Even if you don't tell me that you are sad...i can very well understand that you are."

How did i think that chat noir will not be able to understand that i am sad...Maybe i shall tell him.

"Ok...Listen! There's this boy in my school named Adrien...I had feelings for him from the time he gave me his umbrella ...and after 3 years...I managed to tell him my feelings....but he... "

I could already feel tears forming up in my eyes...I tried my best to hide them from chat but i didn't succeed..

"rejected me"...With those words, I started sobbing. Then i felt two warm hands embracing me..It was chat..he was hugging me! I felt so warm and safe in his hands.. but i quickly let go of that feeling.

"Did you really like him?"He quickly asked..

"How dare you ask me that ?Of course! I really like him ..no..love him...I didn't fall for his looks ...i fell for the generosity and kindness that he shows to everyone ..even to Lila..I was so happy today...i seriously thought that he was going to accept me and so did Alya....but i was very foolish to think like that...I'm just a simple, baker girl and never will Adrien Agreste accept me..I'm so useless!"

"How can you even think like that princess? You are the most extraordinary, kind, gentle, awesome and beautiful girl whom I've ever met....So don't speak so low of you..It's okay ..I'm here for you.."

He again hugged me and i wished to stay in his arms like that forever.Wait! What am i thinking i am not gotten over Adrien... right? Then why am I feeling like this in chat's arms...The hug was a comforting one but I pulled away...and asked..

"So..kitty! What brings you here?"

I noticed a sad look on his face ...and I remembered that i had rejected him some time ago...

"Well princess! It's just that..you know how much i love ladybug but whenever I tell her my feelings ..she rejects me...I know that she likes someone else...and it's fine ..i mean it hurts but still...but today she rejected me so rudely that.....

I had never seen that look on kitty's face not even as ladybug ..He was so depressed and bereaved and i couldn't help but feel guilty for being so rude...

"Oh! I am so sorry chat noir."

"You don't have to be sorry princess! It's just that rejection hurts! "

"Yeah!! I know it very well."

After a long, awkward silence ..Chat Noir took a deep breath and started with a smirk on his face..

"So! princess! Since we both have our hearts broken...Why not do something?"
I was happy to see the flirtatious, smirking kitty back.

"You're right! Chat noir.. Let's see a movie! Will you?"

"Yeah..sure! What movie will you like to watch?"

"Um.....I think ...'After we collided' will be a good one to watch..."

"I am fine with it.."

"But before the movie let me get you some food stray cat!"

I went downstairs and brought chocolate milkshake and some popcorn. Then i played the movie and we both sat down very close to each other..

So guys! I have updated a new chapter ... Well again ! I am back with a question for all of my lovely readers!!

"Which is your favourite superhero from miraculous ?"

PLease answer my question by commenting!! Hope you all enjoyed! I'll soon be back wth another chapter .. So bye for now!!