10: The Date

Marinette was not that excited about her date, not after she spent the wonderful evening with Chat Noir. 

"Marinette, Nathaniel is waiting for you downstairs."Sabine said.

"Coming, Mom!" She hurriedly went down the stairs and saw a very flushed Nathaniel.

"Hi! Nathaniel! Let's go!" She said.

They both walked out of the bakery and finally reached the art museum.

"What kind of a place is this for a date?" thought Marinette.

"Marinette get ready. In a few hours the famous artist, Theo will be giving a speech on his famous works." Nathaniel said excitedly.

"What??!!?? He brought me here to see this show? I thought we were going on a date. Oh! How selfish he is!" Marinette thought.

------------------------------------------

"Nino! You have to help me. Please?" Adrien was asking his best friend to help him.

"You want me to go to the art museum with you just to spy on Marinette and Nathaniel?? Dude! I know that you love Marinette and don't want her to date Nathaniel. But trust me, she does not like Nathaniel. She is one of my best friends and I know her!" replied Nino.

"Oh! Nino please." Adrien gave him those puppy dog eyes.

"Fine! I lose you win! I'll go with you." Nino sighed, defeated.

-------------------------------------

So they were also present at the museum and were going to attend Theo's  show. 

As soon as the show started, they all heard a loud crack and there stood on the stage an akumatised villain.

"Hello everyone, I am the destroyer, and if you all don't pay attention to my works,  then I will destroy you all. Anyway Theo is useless. Hahahaha!" Everyone was running helter-skelter. Marinette was lost in the crowd. Adrien was looking for Marinette and he saw her wandering confusingly in the midst of the crowd. He quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her. She landed on his chest and that's when the villain broke all the lights bulbs so no one would see him. It was all dark.

"Are you okay princess?"

"Is that you Chat Noir?" Marinette couldn't see due to the dark. When she got no reply, she snatched her hand from the guy who was holding her hand and went away somewhere to transform.

When Adrien felt Marinette's hand pull away, he was afraid as he thought that the villain has caught her.

"Come on! Plagg! We need to transform right now! I'll not let the villain take my princess. Plagg! Claws out!" He transformed into Chat Noir and now he could see everything very properly because of his night vision.

"Tikki! Spots on!" Marinette also transformed into Ladybug, but she still could not see everything because she didn't have night vision. 

"Hey Destroyer! Don't you think a good cat fight will be fun?" shouted Chat Noir.

Ladybug went over to chat and said, "Can you see properly?"

"Yes, of course! I have my night vision."

"Do you have any idea where the akuma can be?" Ladybug aked.

"I think it is in the brooch because it's the only thing that is colourful." Chat said with certainty in his voice.

"Lucky charm!" Ladybug shouted and a brooch fell into her hands.

"Is the villain wearing the same brooch?" Ladybug asked Chat while showing the brooch.