11: The kiss

Marinette and Nathaniel finally reached Marinette's home and Marinette was ready to say goodbye when Nathaniel cut her off.

" Can I stay with you for sometime until my parents come back? Please?"  Nathaniel insisted.

Marinette didn't want Nathaniel to stay because in sometime chat would come and she wanted to know what had she stolen from him, but as kind as she is she agreed and said, " Okay! But for a little time!"

Nathaniel nodded and came in. Marinette felt a little weird because she had not stayed with any boy in her room alone except Adrien and Chat Noir.

"Wow! Marinette you room is so.... pink!"Nathaniel said.

"Yeah! That's my favourite colour." Marinette exclaimed.

Suddenly Nathaniel came so much closer to Marinette that their lips were inches apart, and then Nathaniel said, "Marinette I've always wanted to confess my feelings for you. I love you. You are the most sweetest girl I've ever met."

Before Marinette could say anything, Nathaniel closed the gap between the two and kissed Marinette.

As for Marinette, she wanted to break the kiss, but her imagination took the best of her and she imagined chat kissing her instead of Nathaniel and kissed back. The kiss was warm and loving and kind of strange. Nathaniel deepened the kiss by placing his hand on her waist and that's when realization stuck her.

She quickly pulled away and shouted at Nathaniel, "Nathaniel! How could you kiss me? How dare you? What made you do so?" She asked being quite annoyed.

"Well! I love you and I thought you loved me too because you kissed me back! I'm sorry Marinette." Nathaniel apologized.

"You are an awesome guy, Nathaniel  but I love someone else and my heart has been stolen by him. I can't return your feelings, Nath! I'm sorry! I hope you understand." Marinette replied, her gaze diverting to the floor.

"It's okay Marinette! I just kissed you and that's a lot for me." He forced a smile because he was heartbroken, but he could not prefer to be akumatized again due to his negative emotions. All he can do is to be happy for Marinette.

"I think that 'someone else' will be very lucky to have you, Marinette." Nathaniel said, and then they said their goodbyes and finally Nathaniel went out of her bakery.

"But the truth, is, he doesn't love me back, he loves Ladybug, though it is me, but I want him to like the real me,Marinette." Marinette sighed.

"Tikki, why is it so difficult? Why can't I just reveal myself to Chat Noir and tell him that I'm Ladybug, the love of his life?why Tikki, why?"

"Because it's dangerous for both of you, Marinette. I'll tell you a story. I am a kwami and I grant powers to the ladybug miraculous holder. Long time ago, all Ladybugs and Chat Noirs used to know each others identities and they were destined to become soulmates, until that time. A time came, when Plagg, the kwami of destruction had to lose his owner because he had given his life to save Ladybug, his love. From that time, the guardians decided that Ladybug and Chat noir must not know each other's identities. This is why you and Chat Noir are not allowed to reveal your identities."

Marinette was listening carefully to what Tikki was saying.

"Oh! I understood Tikki! And speaking of Chat Noir, uhm... Oh! Nooooo! Tikki! I forgot that I had to wait for Chat in my balcony. " Marinette quickly climbed up the trapdoor and went to her balcony. There was a bouquet of pink roses with a label on it. She picked up the label and saw something written on it.

From: Chat Noir
To: Princess, Marinette.

She awed at those pink roses and put them in her flower vase. 

"But where is Chat Noir?" Marinette turned around and froze. 

Guys! Please don't kill me! I myself do not ship Marinath or Nathaniette but I had to do this for my story! I am so so so sorry!Anyways the question,
"What do you all think? What made Marinette freeze in her spot?Any ideas? 

If yes, please comment and write! Tomorrow I'll be back! Till then stay healthy and happy( I know you won't be 'happy' after reading this chapter, but atleast try!). If you founf the chapter interesting,then:

Vote?
Comment?

Again I'm sorry for the short chapter! Till then bai,bai! Love you!
🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Again I'm sorry for the short chapter! Till then bai,bai! Love you!🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

And please do tell me about the cover!!!!