20: The battle...

From the previous story:
"Tikki, spots on!"

AUTHOR'S P.O.V:

Everyone turned at Marinette to see her transforming into Ladybug. Their jaws opened wide.

"All these time, my princess was my lady? What? Okay, now there's no time to process things."  

Hawkmoth knew that everyone would be shocked and he himself was shocked, but he took advantage of the situation and attacked Chat Noir again.

Now Chat Noir was severely bruised and he didn't have the strength to stand up.

"I told you, if you had given me your miraculous, then this would not have happened." Hawkmoth said.

Ladybug, sprang into action. She started to attack  Future- Teller, while she was shocked. Future-Teller attacked back. They were recklessly fighting. Chat Noir had to save his princess, his lady, he had to fight back. With his left up courage, he joined the fight, but was continuously beaten up by Hawkmoth. 

"LUCKY CHARM!" Ladybug called out. Unfortunately, a mirror fell into her hands and she didn't know what to do with the mirror.

"Huh, you want to take a last look at yourself, don't you?" Future-Teller smirked.

"Chat, I need your help!" Ladybug yelled.

"Woah, I'm busy right now, m'lady!" Chat shouted while continuing the fight with Hawkmoth.

Ladybug had already noticed her necklace and she knew that the akuma was inside it. She wrapped her yoyo around Future-Teller and pulled her towards herself. She tried to  grab her necklace but Future-Teller whose power was to shoot beams with her hands (Sorry for not mentioning earlier) pulled back and aimed her palm at Ladybug. She dove to the side as a blast cracked the ground.

"Chat, let's swap enemies." Ladybug said. Fortunately, Chat was ready for his partner change.

They both swapped their enemy so fast that while Hawkmoth and Future-Teller were processing everything, Chat called out, "Cataclysm!" With that, he destroyed the necklace and the akuma came out. Ladybug caught it and purified it, but just then, Hawkmoth hit Chat furiously on his head and he fell to the ground, bleeding.

"Noooo, Chat!" Ladybug, cried.

"Looks like it's just you and me, Ladybug. Ahh! I've waited for this moment from a long time ago!"

"You'll pay for this, Hawkmoth." Ladybug growled.

The beautiful white akumas in the room suddenly froze in mid light and vibrated from a dark energy. Now, they turned to Ladybug, attacking and blinding her. But she didn't care. Paris was in danger and most importantly her beloved, Chat was in danger. She couldn't give up, atleast not now.

"I'll never let you win, Hawkmoth." Ladybug said, still fighting the akumas.

"You, don't have a choice, Ladybug. I am the good guy and good guys always win. I have a pure intention and you are the one who is trying to stop me. I just want my wife back by merging the two powerful miraculouses, and that's all."

"But, what you don't know is that, someone, has to pay its price. If you bring your wife back, someone else will die. The universe has to maintain its balance."

"Oh, there are many robbers and thieves, in this world. It wouldn't be that bad if they die. "

"But, ho do you know, that the robbers are only going to die. It can be someone else, even your own son." Ladybug said.

"That can't happen." Hawkmoth said.

"Why can't it?" Ladybug asked.

He just rolled his eyes and the akumas continued attacking her. She shielded herself and started purifying the akumas. Hawkmoth stick lunged towards her but she narrowly missed it. He again lunged towards her, and she was barely dodging his attacks. Then her eyes went to his miraculous. She tried snatching it but in vain.

Their weapons clashed against each other in perfect sync but Hawkmoth was too stronger for Ladybug to handle. She was bleeding badly. One more hit, and she wouldn't be able to take it.

She knew that, but still she fought, fought for her city, fought for Chat, fought for everyone. But, she was unfortunate. Hawkmoth couldn't take it anymore and he stabbed Ladybug with a pocket knife which he always used to carry and now it came handy.

Instantly, she fell to the ground.

Chat was seeing evrything but just didn't have the strength to get up and fight. But the sight of Ladybug aka Marinette being stabbed left him enraged. He knew that he will never forgive that man under his mask. 

Chat stood up and he went towards Hawkmoth, limping. He struck one blow at him and he was sent flying against the wall, beside Ladybug.

She had already transformed into Marinette and he put her head on his lap and that's when he detransformed with his back facing, Hawkmoth. 

Marinette's vision blurred and her heart throbbed in pain. All she could see was Chat Noir detransforming into Adrien. She smiled at him, happy to know the fact, that the one whom she had fallen in love with, had made her fall for him twice. Then her vision darkened and everything went black. 

~834 words. Hehe! Anyway! I'll be back tomorrow. If you enjoyed this chapter then,
Vote?
Comment?

Will Marinette die? I can give you all one hint. Refer to the title of my story...

With love,
~Serena...

With love,~Serena