15: A new relationship

From the previous chapter:
"I have something to tell you." 

"What is it, Chat?" She asked with curiosity in her voice.

Chat Noir sat down on one knee and took out a pink rose from his pocket, which he himself didn't know, from where he had got. Then he finally said,

"Marinette Dupain-cheng, I am in love with you, will you be my girlfriend, princess?"

Marinette was awestruck, she didn't expect Chat Noir to say that. All this while, she was thinking such negative things and here, the love of her life just proposed her.

"Yes, yes, yessss, Chat yesss! I would love to be your girlfriend." Marinette was so happy, that tears were starting to form in her bright bluebell eyes.

Chat frowned, " Are you alright, princess?"

Marinette suddenly moved closer to him and pulled him into a kiss. Chat Noir was surprised, but he certainly kissed back. The kiss was so passionate and Chat Noir put all his love into the kiss and he seemed to convey his thoughts to Marinette,

"I love you, Marinette, I love you more than anyone and I will never break your heart. You make me feel complete and I want you to know that no one has ever made me so happy as you."

It seemed like Marinette understood everything, Chat Noir wanted to tell her. They pulled away for air and rested their foreheads against each other and their noses brushing.

"So? When did you fall in love with me? " Marinette asked teasingly.

"I myself don't know. Um.. that day, when you were teaching me how to bake, I was sad because of the memories of my mother, and then you had hugged me and kissed me on my cheek. That feeling was just...... I cannot explain it. I was so blinded by my love for Ladybug, that I didn't notice the beauty, my princess who was right beside me all the time. That was the day, when I realized." Chat Noir said confidently.

By this time, Marinette's face had turned a crimson red.
"Awww, I love you too minou." She said, while blushing.

Chat smiled at her adoring face. Then he took out a chain, which he had bought for Marinette, and gave it to her.

"Here, princess! This is a gift from me." Marinette opened it and she was just completely dumbfounded.

The chain was made of diamonds sparkling, and in the centre, it was marked with a 'C ❤ M' in a green colour.

Here is the picture:

"I can't take this, Chaton

"I can't take this, Chaton." Marinette said.

"But why? Princess." Chat Noir frowned.

"Because, it must be very expensive and I do not want you to spend so much money on me. Marinette said, honestly.

Again, Chat Noir's mind was flooded with different memories, but this time they were happy.

"Most of the girls want to date me because of my money, but look at her, she is not affected by money, though she doesn't know that I am Adrien, but still, I -*am sure that money won't affect her. She is so beautiful and nice and her eyes...... they are just.... I can just stare at them for eternity."

"If you don't take it, then I'll assume that you don't love me." 

"You know, Chaton, I love you and for this time I'll take your gift, but from next time there is no need for you to spend so much money on me, okay?"

"You know what? Your beauty and kindness is worth my money. But anyways, okay, princess."

She blushed and hugged chat. Chat returned the gesture.

"Now there's one more thing, I need to tell you, my identity. Plagg! Claws...."

He was cut off by Marinette who kissed him so lovingly. Chat kissed back.

"Please don't tell me your identity. If I know your identity, then,  you and I both will be in danger, so tell me when the right time comes, okay, minou?"

Chat Noir thought for a moment and Marinette was right. Hawkmoth could do anything to hurt his loved ones, especially Marinette. So he needed to be careful and besides, Ladybug would be mad at him for revealing his identity to his girlfriend, though he trusted her.

"Yeah, okay, princess."

Okayyyyyy!!I know this chapter was boring.. I myself got bored while writing this chapter.. but if somehow you all found this chapter interesting, then,
Vote?
Comment?
"How many of you would like hawkmoth to surrender in this story??"

Anyways, Bai, Bai! Love you! Stay happy!Take care !