N i n e

J walked out of the shower squeaky clean with the bracelet dangling looking brand new on her wrist. Her aunt was at work and misha was at school so she didn't have to have her guard up in that moment. She got a little dressed up hoping it would make her mood better and it did. She was so excited to finally go to a convince store. She just put on some mascara and a light pink lipstick putting her hair back in a side braid. She waited for Chan to come and he finally did.

"Ahh I'm so excited." J let out while getting into the back seat of Chan's car. Chan laughed and started driving.

"I was thinking we should eat first and go to the convenience store for snacks later." Chan said looking back at J.

"Sure! I'm hungry anyway." J responded.

"You always are, that's why you're chubz." Chan laughed. "It's a nice place, I've been here with my parents before and I loved the food, you'll like it a lot."

"Oooo somewhere new huh?" J raised her eyebrow.

They finally got there and it wasn't far. It looked super fancy though. They walked in and were seated. Chan ordered for both of them telling J she'd like what he got her. J was sipping on her coke when Chan started.

"You-you know who's kinda cute?" He eyed J.

"Me? I know" J giggled.

"Besides you." He continued.

"Mm who?" J asked, a little curious.

"Jo-" Chan stopped. "Never mind."

"What, you can't do that." J said hitting him in the arm.

"Joshua Hong." Chan finally blurt out with a regretful look on his face.

J chocked on her coke a little. "Joshua Hong? Of seventeen?" She widened her eyes at chan.

Chan nodded. "He's been catching my eyes lately. I don't know why I always wonder back to him."

"When did this happen?" J crossed her arms.

"Mm remember that day coups pushed me up against the wall?" Chan drank his doctor pepper.

"WHAT? THAT LONG!! And you never mentioned it?" J gasped acting hurt.

"Well not exactly but that's when I started noticing him. When coups kicked my seat and pushed me up against the wall he was the one that spoke up telling him to just leave me alone." Chan said wondering off.

He continued to explain what he thought he felt for Joshua and J sat there listening to him. J told him she was noticing how s coups was always looking at chan and that he could possibly have feelings for him but chan automatically shook his head telling her it wasn't possible. Their food finally arrived and chan was right. J did love it, they both ate so much they could barely get up from their table at the end.

After the restaurant they decided to walk around to let the food settle in and look at all the cute little shops. While they were walking around Nabz had texted chan a couple of times.

Hey chan
Are you still with J?
Jeonghan is really worried and he feels terrible about what happened but she's not replying to his messages.

Chan showed J and she pulled out her phone for the first time since she left the house. There had been many texts from Jeonghan and nabz but she never heard her phone buzz.

Giraffe🦒: did you get home okay?
Giraffe🦒: dino wanted your number by the way. He feels really bad.
Giraffe🦒: yah! I know we made a mistake but are you really just gonna ignore me now?
Giraffe🦒: hello?
Giraffe🦒: hello?
Giraffe🦒: can you just forgive us this one time?