S E V E N T E EN

SAY THE NAME!!! <3

J was woken up by sniffles and as soon as she opened her eyes she saw Wonwoo crying lightly in his sleep and sweating a little as well. She sat up a little staring at the tears fall down his face. He started shaking a little and it scared her so much she quickly took his head and brought it into her arms. She calmed down a little but the tears kept flowing out of his closed eyes.

"What did I do to deserve this? Please stop." Wonwoo let out in his sleep with a a shaky breath.

J pulled him closer and patted the back of his hair to calm him down. He woke up with a loud sigh and tried to get up but J didn't let him. She had her fair share of nightmares and she knew how bad they could be. She held onto him and whispered.

"You're okay wonu. Just stay here for a little and calm down."

Wonwoo calmed down instantly hearing the name and stayed in her arms while the tears dried on his face. She kept patting the back of his head and he eventually ended up falling asleep in her arms. J followed shortly after and fell asleep in her sitting position. When Wonwoo woke up in the morning he gently moved away from J and put her head down on the pillow. He got up and started getting ready, by the time he was ready he came back out to the room and J was still sleeping. She woke up shortly after and held her neck. It felt a little sore but it wasn't that bad. Wonwoo felt bad for making her stay up with him but he left the room when J got out of bed. She walked down the stairs tugging at her leggings and her eyes landed on minghao who was staring at her already. He looked away and they walked to the car. J was quite for the ride to school and they all noticed but she just told them she was a little tired which wasn't the whole truth. She was worried about Wonwoo. He looked so scared having those nightmares and she didn't like it.

She walked in to their homeroom with chan, Felix and the gang and sat down. Her eyes wondered to wonwoo who had his head on the desk but his eyes were open. Wonwoo walked out during their break between classes and J went after him. As soon as she left the classroom she saw Wonwoo and the girl from yesterday standing outside. She walked up to them and smiled. The girl held up a small carton of strawberry milk to Wonwoo with her head bowed. He scoffed and put his hands in his pants pocket until J made a face at him and mouthed 'take it' to him. He took it and gave it to J as he walked away. The girl blinked a couple times looking at J.

"I'll just keep it Uh cold for him." J awkwardly laughed walking after Wonwoo. "Here." She held the milk up to him when she reached.

"Drink it. You seemed tired earlier anyway." Wonwoo motioned.

"No thank you. It wasn't meant for me." J placed the milk in his hand and looked at him. "You coming?" She asked facing the way of the classroom.

"I just need to clear my head." Wonwoo walked the other way.

J thought it'd be best if she let him have his space and she walked to class. When she got in she saw the girl staring at her and she smiled but the girl didn't smile back and looked back down. She found out her name was kang so young. (OG's know what I'm talking about. #school2015)

At lunch felix told J and Chan he felt more comfortable to sit with the gang so they did. J sat down next to s coups and told chan to sit on the other side of him. She winked at coups who just smiled and turned to talk to chan. Felix and J were talking with Wonwoo listening from across the table.

"You wanna go to the skatepark later? It's been a while since I've been." Felix asked.

"Sure! When?" J asked

"Whenever you'd like, just tell me whe-." Felix was interrupted by minghao.

"She has other plans."