T w e n t y T w o

J laughed at the Polaroids of her and Wonwoo and she stuck them on the mirror in wonwoo's room. She heard Wonwoo come out of the bathroom and lay down in bed.

"You're seriously amazing ya know?" Wonwoo spoke as he put his arm out to J.

She laughed putting her head on his extended arm laying down beside him. "Where is this coming from?"

"It's weird, trust me I know." Wonwoo sighed.

"What's weird?" J looked up at him.

"My feelings." Wonwoo didn't look at her.

"Ah- that's what I used to think too but then I realized that sometimes when we start to feel something that's new to us, it freaks us out a little because no one really likes change and having to adjust to the new incoming feelings." Her eyes were fluttering a little.

"You're so wise." Wonwoo laughed. "But so naive sometimes."

"You know how you asked me if I liked minghao the other night?" J asked out of nowhere half asleep.

"Yeah?" Wonwoo looked down at her.

"I wasn't sure at that time but I don't think I feel anything for him. I think him and nabz like each other and I'm happy for them." She was exhausted from walking around and fell asleep in no time.

"Really?" Wonwoo spoke but got no reply. He looked down to see J snoring a little.

His heart was beating at a fast pace and he couldn't stop smiling. He dozed off just as tried as J and fell asleep with a smile on his face.

J moved her arm expecting it to land around Wonwoo but it fell back down beside her making her realize she was alone. She quickly shot up and and looked down to see the bed empty. She noticed the bathroom lights were off and the room door was a little open. She walked out and saw the other members room doors were wide open with none of them in sight. She hated being alone. She rushed down the stairs and saw Rowoon sitting on the couch. He got up as soon as he saw her.

"Hey?" J's eyes fluttered in a sleepy state. "Where is everyone?"

"Mission." Rowoon spoke looking at J itch the back of her neck.

"Ah. What are you doing here?" J sat down patting the place next to her signaling Rowoon to sit down as well.

"Wonwoo told me to stay in here in case you woke up and got startled. He was right." Rowoon sat down next to her.

"When are they coming back?" J was tired and could feel herself wanting to go back to sleep.

"Always depends." Rowoon started. "They've been gone for a couple of hours now."

"What time is it?" J asked yawning.

"5:08am." Rowoon looked at how tired she was and felt bad.

"Oh." Was all J said before putting her head on rowoons shoulder almost unknowingly.

Rowoon looked down at her about to push her off but stopped himself feeling guilty.

"Aren't you tired?" J questioned him with her head on his shoulder.

"Not rea-." Rowoon didn't get to finish as the door swung open.

"J?" Coups questioned as the thirteen members stood behind them.

Wonwoo's eyes laid on J who had her head on rowoons shoulder and he felt fury.

J turned around to see the gang members standing in an almost line behind them. Rowoon quickly got up bowing and left as coups dismissed him while J stayed on the couch until she noticed the boys were hurt. She quickly sprint up and walked towards them.