F o u r t y S i x

J slowly fluttered  her eyes open upon hearing incoherent words, she tried to move not knowing where she was when she felt a ping of slight pain in her arms. Looking up she saw they were both tied.

'What the f-'

She stopped thinking as she blinked her eyes multiple times, trying to get a clearer view of where she could be. Definitely nowhere she recognized.

J looked around the dim lit room to see clatters of different things everywhere on shelf's. She also saw a wall full of weapons, like the one Jeonghan had showed her st the gangs house but this was much smaller. Only carrying a couple of guns and some knives, along with patches of bullets. She turned her head and came to the conclusion that she was in some underground garage, that's when she panicked.

Had seventeen taken her hostage? Was this all apart of their plan? To kill her? It was probably hoshi getting back at her for telling him he wasn't a tiger that one time, she sighed. Keeping quite but tugging at the ropes that were used to tie her hands, which only resulted in her getting some sort of rope burns and groaning but still trying to get free.

'Are you kidding me right now? You really brought her here?'

J stopped tugging at the rope when she heard voices.

'Yes because you couldn't.'

She recognized that voice. She recognized both of them even though she could barely hear, and neither of them belonged to the 13 boys she had come to know so well.

'Just let me go in alone first'

J heard as the voices grew somewhat louder and the footsteps could be heard, approaching the door. She quickly closed her eyes pretending to still be knocked out.

She heard the door open and her heart beat grew louder.

"Aish paboyah." Nam Joo sighed standing right in front of her. "How could you get caught."

"How could I not?" J suddenly spoke up, surprising the guy in front of her.

"Ah you scared me." He put a hand on his chest.

"You set me up perfectly, I just can't believe I was stupid enough to fall for you games." She let out a deep breath.

"Look it's not like that okay? Yes in the beginning I was going to help Jisoo out with everything but-"

J cut him off with a confused look. "Joshua?"

"What?" Nam Joo furrowed his eyebrows.

"You and Joshua-"

"No." Nam Joo shook his head, cutting her off mid sentence. "Jisoo is not Joshua. Well, yes Jisoo is also joshuas korean name but that's not the jisoo I'm talking about."

Nam Joo suddenly started pacing back and forth. "You know what? It doesn't matter how much I tried to help you because you still wound up here."

"Help me? Yeah right." J rolled her eyes.

"Just listen to me. I'm betting everything I have that seungcheol told you some bs story about his and jisoo's past, and that doesn't help you. You have to know the real story." Nam Joo paused putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Why would he lie?" J shook her head.

"Because he doesn't wanna scare you." Nam Joo shrugged.

"How do I know you're telling the truth?" She was still skeptical of him.

"Because I'm the only chance you have. Just shut up and listen to me. Jisoo and seungcheol used to be partners. Seventeen was theirs together. They were basically inseparable ever since they were young. But jisoo turned aggressive and power hungry. He wanted to make sure everyone knew they were the top dogs and he did that by killing innocent people. Seungcheol got fed up and kicked him out of seventeen. Jisoo didn't wanna lose so easily so he called a vote, But in the end. Everyone was on Seungcheol's side so jisoo was overruled and kicked out. From that day on he vowed revenge on all of seventeen, but as time went and seventeen got more successful, he became even more bitter and now-." Nam Joo suddenly stopped.

J furrowed her eyebrows. "Now what?"

"He's not gonna stop until he ends seventeen. He doesn't want the power anymore, he wants them gone completely. And he doesn't only want Seungcheol. He wants all of the members for betraying him." He sighed.

"Oh-uh-I what?" J shook her head. She knew what he meant by 'gone'

"Look, listen ok?" Nam Joo grabbed her chin to meet her eyes. "He's not gonna hurt you, but he won't hold back when it comes to them. Whatever you do, just try to stop them from coming here." Nam Joo was suddenly interrupted when jisoo came back in. Nam Joo let go of J's face and backed away.

"Ah finally." Jisoo spoke.

"What-what are you doing here?" J was beyond shocked.

"You know each other?" Nam Joo looked between the pair.

"He-he's-" J really couldn't speak.

It was guk do.

"So you lied?" She questioned like an idiot.

"About which part?" Jisoo stepped closer to her.

"You said your name was guk do." She tried to step back, forgetting she was tied in place. Literally.

"Wait you've met before?" Nam Joo asked.

"Well in that case, yes I did lie but for good reason, love." Jisoo ignored Nam joo's question as he raised J's chin with his two fingers.

Nam Joo suddenly stepped forward, putting some space in between them and earning a suspicious look from jisoo.

"Alright now." Jisoo suddenly moved to the side.

He pulled out a phone and J quickly recognized  it as hers.

"You've been out for 3 hours, do you know how hard it was to keep this thing open?" He laughed. "I knew you'd never open it if I asked so I had to accommodate." He shrugged. "Never thought you were cute until I looked through your camera roll though." He held up a picture of J pouting and she remembered dk had taken it when he didn't let her have that second ice cream.

"Let's see now." Jisoo continued. "Awh you still have him saved as 'baby boy' he cooed mockingly.

Hearing those words made J want to puke and cry, she knew exactly what he was going to do.

"Look, there has to be another way to sort this out, you don't have to go this far." J tried to convince him but he was already calling.

'Oh uh hello?' The other line answered and J recognized that voice all too well.

"Hey wonu." Jisoo smirked.

'Jisoo?' Wonwoo almost yelled and J could hear it through the phone. 'What are you doing with her phone?'

"Just chatting." Jisoo replied before hitting the FaceTime button which Wonwoo picked up almost immediately.

Jisoo faced the camera towards J and watched as wonwoo's eyes got bigger.

"DONT COME." J yelled. "WHATEVER YOU DO, JUST DONT COME AFTER ME PLEASE."

"I swear if you lay a fucking hand on her, i'll- " Wonwoo shouted.

"You'll what? You got yourself quite a beauty, she looks even better in person. Although, I wonder what she looks like n-" jisoo stopped when Wonwoo screamed through the phone.

"LEAVE HER ALONE."

"Too late." Nam Joo hung up before another reply could be heard.