T h i r t y F i v e

The day seemed to drag on and J just spent it talking to the gang or chasing jun around the room as everyone looked at her. Girls who were jealous of her friendship with the gang and boys who just hated or wanted to be just like seventeen.

It was finally lunch time and they all sat together of course. J thought about chan and if he would ever remember her and it was just now dawning upon her how much she missed her best friend. She had the gang but it was different with chan. As they all ate and laughed at hoshi and Dk who were trying to see who could stuff the most apple slices in their mouths, Wonwoo stared at J as everyone's attention was on the other two who were now at 4 slices. He looked at how pretty she was, even up close. He looked at the little moles on her face and he realized how much he liked them. It was weird to think about but he smiled unknowingly as nabz shook him a little.

"You've been zoning out silly." She laughed a little.

J didn't feel jealous even though she had heard what nabz said, because as Wonwoo had said, they were 'each other's' now. Getting mad or jealous had no point because they were with one another for a reason.

Wonwoo saw that J had no reaction to nabz shaking him and being a little too uh friendly? And it sort of disappointed him. Was she not jealous because she didn't like him as much as he liked her?

They continued to mess around until jun abruptly for up announcing that he was bored. "Who wants a piggy back ride?"

"Ooo me me me." J suddenly shot up from her seat next to Wonwoo.

Wonwoo stared at her as jun kneeled down and J got on his back. Jun was spinning her around and he felt the jealousy bubble up again. Although this time it was worse. He saw as Jun started running around the cafeteria as everyone stared at him. No one dared say anything since they were all too afraid. He also saw as Jun and J fell to the ground with a thud as the members walked over to them laughing.

"Aye mate, be careful." Chan spoke as they reached J and Jun.

"You're heavy." Jun eyed J as he wiped fake sweat off his forehead.

"Liar. You're just weak." She shook her head.

"HEY. I'm older than you." Jun warned. "Your turn. Carry me."

He made grabby hands as Wonwoo lent J a hand to get her up from the ground.

"No way." J shook her head.

"You made me fall. You owe me." Jun narrowed his eyes at her.

"Fine fine." She rolled her eyes as she kneeled down waiting for jun to get on.

Wonwoo watched as he turned bright red and it seemed like hot air was going to come out of his ears any minute now.

J felt a heavy weight on her back as she tried to lift off from the ground with all her strength. Her legs were wobbling as the gang stood by laughing but she finally succeeded and stood up all the way with jun on her back. She started walking as he giggled.

"Stop moving so much." J grunted at the older on her back.

Jun just kept jumping a little on her back making her drop him as she laughed.

"You barely even moved. You have to carry me again." Jun pouted getting up from the floor.

"No way." J shook her head.

Wonwoo watched the conversation go back and forth as he reached his hand out to help J get up from the floor. Lunch ended quickly after that and they made their way to class.

'Did you see her at lunch?'
'Yeah. She's such a flirt.'
'Poor jun.'
'She needs to stop being so friendly with them.'