T h i r t y O n e

J could feel Jun getting a little tense but she wasn't having any of it.

"Okay then, wake them up." She shrugged sitting down on the white couch. "I can guarantee you, they'll be more mad at you for waking them up in the middle of the night than at us for going out." She smirked a little and Wonwoo flinched at the tone of her voice towards him.

"Well played." Jun held up his hand for a high five.

"Why are you awake anyway?" J rolled her eyes a little.

"I just couldn't sleep." Wonwoo made his way towards the stairs feeling defeated.

Jun headed up the stairs too but stopped and turned to J getting wonwoo's attention as well.

"You coming?" Jun asked in her direction.

"Where?" J was caught off guard.

"Let's sleep in my room today. The couch is too small." Jun shrugged not moving up the stairs anymore, along with Wonwoo who was frozen in place waiting for J's answer.

J on the other hand was conflicted. She felt bad for some reason but she also knew she couldn't sleep alone and she was already so exhausted so she gave in.

"I'll be right there. Just let me grab some sweats." She smiled as Jun continued up the stairs.

Wonwoo's heart hurt a little but he didn't know what he was expecting. Jun went to his room which was on the fourth floor, above wonwoo's and J went to wonwoo's room remembering all her clothes were still there. Her and Wonwoo walked in at the same time as Wonwoo made his way to the bed and J went to the closet grabbing her clothes quickly before heading for the door.

"I'm sorry." Wonwoo spoke up from the bed surprising her.

"It's okay, don't worry about it." She started walking again but Wonwoo spoke.

"I know you only say that when something really bothers you. Or when you're really upset about something."

"Yeah you're right Wonwoo, I am upset." She nodded.

"I really am sorry. I should've listened to-" J cut him off.

"But you didn't. I told you how much it meant to me but you didn't bother giving my words any value in your life. You continued to do it even after I told you not to." She sighed a little. "It doesn't matter. What's done is done."

J walked out the door and Wonwoo didn't try to say anything to stop her this time. The best he could do was to try and give her the space she'd asked for. It had only been 2 days anyway. Only 2 days yet her lack of presence in his life made it seem like decades.

"Bro, I thought you got lost or something." Jun looked up from hugging his pillow as J walked into his room.

She went to the bathroom to change quickly and almost ran to bed, happy that she'd finally be getting to sleep. They were both equally exhausted and drifted off to sleep in no time. None of them payed attention to how close they were because they didn't feel anything, they were just friends, and becoming best friends at that. They both only noticed how comfortable they were. Especially Jun, even if it was just two hours, it was the best sleep he'd gotten in a while.

"My head hurts." Jun rubbed his forehead as they all sat around the dining table eating breakfast.

"Did you stay up last again?" Coups questioned from the end of the table.

J and Jun quickly looked up at each other, holding in their laughter.

"Nah. We were out by like 12." Jun shrugged and J chuckled.