T h i r t y E i g h t

As the months flew by J and Wonwoo only grew closer as their relationship progressed, along with hers and the gangs. They became even more inseparable and it seemed like they could not breath without being by each other's side 24 hours of the day. J had especially been close to jun and hoshi lately. It seemed like they were Chan's replacements because the three told each other everything. J sat by the pool as she watched the members try to drown each other with the floaties she made them buy.

She looked down at the bracelet Wonwoo had given her for her birthday, it was a magnetic bracelet, half a heart. When it was brought closer to the other end, which Wonwoo had. It connected and made a whole heart. She thought about how special they had made her birthday a couple months ago, how they all pretended to forget then threw her a party and got her the most expensive gifts they could think of. Her and Jeonghan had the same birthday month so it was very eventful. She loved everything but her favorite thing was the bracelet. Wonwoo had also given her diamond earrings but she rarely wore them even though Wonwoo always told her too. He had tried to buy her the cute little ice cream shop she liked so much but she wouldn't let him. They had gotten her so many things she had to store it all in the guest rooms but she never liked how much money they spent on her.

"Hey ugly, let's go inside." Wonwoo snapped her out of her thoughts as she saw the guys going back in.

The weather was a little colder now but they all still had late night swims like this. After going inside they did what they always did and ate together before playing video games and laughing like there was no tomorrow, J would snort here and there when she laughed too much but she didn't hide it around them anymore even though they laughed at her for it every time. It was Friday night meaning date night for J and Wonwoo tomorrow. Wonwoo had the idea of making Saturday's just for them two and it worked out perfectly. He always had a good plan for them every weekend.

As J cuddled closer to wonwoo's chest, she heard their door open and she lifted her head up a little but didn't open her eyes as the light came in.

"I swear to god minghao, if you're here to try to get us to do morning yoga with you again, I'm gonna beat your ass." She reached behind to grab a small pillow to throw towards the door but it closed before she got a chance.

It was still early but she couldn't sleep anymore so she decided to quietly get up from wonwoo's grasp.

"Look what you've done now." She rubbed her eyes as she walked down the stairs waiting to see minghao but she never did.

Instead she was faced with a girl? She was wearing a tight red dress as her long black hair settled a little below her waist, j looked at how her red lipstick complimented her complexion, she was beautiful.

"Oh hi." J smiled.

She knew that she must be someone the gang knew if she was able to get into the house. The girl only looked up with her sunglasses still on and smirked at J.

"I'll get coups." J smiled before going up the stairs.

"Cheol, cheol. Wake up." She shook him a little as Jeonghan stirred next to him.

"Noo it's too early." Coups whined.

"There's a girl downstairs." J awkwardly stood at the side of his bed.

"What?" Coups suddenly sat up in bed.

"She has long black hair and-"

"Red lipstick?" Coups interrupted her.

J nodded and coups quickly got out of bed.

"J, go wake up Wonwoo and tell him mimi's here but don't let him freak out." Coups was very insistent on the last part of his sentence.