T w e n t y F i v e

"She's not the fragile little lamb we thought she'd be."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

He pulled out a video on his phone of two girls fighting.

"Which one is she?"

"Which one do you think? The one beating the shit out of the other one."

"This doesn't mean anything. She's no match for us."

"All I'm saying is the plan might not be as easy as we think."

"As long as you do your part, it'll be fine."

_
It had been about two weeks now with going back and forth to the hospital and to chan. J had started eating more and sleeping a little bit better since Wonwoo would cuddle her until she felt sleepy. They were all at home when J got a call from Chan's parents telling him he was awake. She couldn't believe it, she could barely breathe because of how happy she was. They picked up felix and nabz and all headed to the hospital.

J ran all the way up to Chan's room and bursted in. She saw his parents smiling and his mom crying out of happiness. Chan was sitting up a little and J rushed over to him and hugged him as the rest of their friends caught up.

"Awh Chan. You have no idea how happy I am to see you awake. I missed you so much." She hugged him tightly.

"Th-thanks? But who are you....?" Chan released from her hug

"Wh-what?" J shook her head standing back up. "What's going on?" She looked around at his parents and the nurse.

"He doesn't seem to have any sign of amnesia since he remembered his parents." The nurse looked confused.

"Chan that's not funny." J hoped he was just messing around with her but he just looked down not replying.

J didn't know what to do. What was going on.

"Alright. Are you guys his friends?" The doctor came back into the room as everyone nodded. "I need you guys to line up so we can figure out what's going on with your friend."

They all lined up and the doctor told chan to go one by one and see if he remembered them.

"Coupsie." Chan smiled and coups blushed. "Wonwoo hyung, Jeonghanie, woozi." He continued on till he got to J and nabz. "How could I forget my best mate?" J perked up a little. "Nabz." J felt her heart shatter. Chan finally got to J. "I don't-I've never seen her before." He whispered a little.

"Chan-" J had her eyebrows furrowed a little.

"Mm, it seems like selective amnesia." The doctor spoke to them away from Chan. "It means that he has forgotten a certain relationship in this case but he remembers everything else which is good."

"Why-why me?" J shook her head trying to swallow her tears away. "I was the closest to him."

"Well that's the thing, in cases like this it's mostly one of the people they care about most or the person they were thinking about when the accident happened. It's like the impact just pushes that person out of their mind."

"Right." J smiled walking out of the room.

"I'm sorry." Minghao followed behind her.

"Don't be. At least he's awake and okay." J shook her head hoping the tears wouldn't fall.

"Come here." Minghao pulled her into a hug letting her muzzle into his chest and cry patting the back of her hair.

Wonwoo walked out and this was the first thing he laid his eyes on. Although this time he felt something different, it hurt more for some reason? But he pushed it aside and went back inside seeing as she already had someone by her side apparently.