T h i r t e e n

"You know what's weird?" Felix began and J looked up at him. "Wonwoo talked to me today, he told me that what happened years ago was a mistake and I shouldn't have left school." Felix chuckled a little. "Maybe coming back will be a really good thing." J smiled and looked over at wonwoo who was already staring at them. He snapped out of his trance and looked away. After the fire it was time to go to sleep and everyone went their own ways. J started walking to her cabin when she ran into wonwoo.

"You coming?" He asked and J was taken back.

"I didn't wanna bother you tonight, you should sleep comfortably since we're leaving early tomorrow." She was honest.

Wonwoo just nodded his head and started walking away. Deep down he wanted her to come with him but he didn't wanna seem eager. He regretted it when he went to his cabin and laid down. He felt some sort of emptiness laying there without J. He hated the feeling and got up to go outside. J wasn't having any luck either, and nabz wouldn't shut up so she walked out as well. She saw wonwoo sitting on the bench and went to sit with him.

"Having trouble sleeping without me huh?" She laughed joking. Wonwoo remained silent.

"Looks like you can't sleep without me either." He finally remarked.

"Actually, you're right." J chuckled lightly looking away.

"You can come back if you'd like, I don't mind." Wonwoo muttered the last words and J didn't hear him.

"It's alright, I don't want to make you uncomf-" J didn't get to finish her sentence and wonwoo interrupted her.

"You-you didn't." Was all he said before he got up and J walked behind him.

They laid in bed and wonwoo voluntarily put his arm down so J could lay her head on it. She shifted her body to look at him.

"Thank you." Her voice had gone as soft as it could've.

Instead of saying you're welcome he stared back into her sleepy eyes and said "I don't hate you."

It seemed like J didn't hear him because she started mumbling something before falling asleep. "You're the reason I've been able to fall asleep for more than 2 hours these three nights, I'm really gonna miss it and-"  without finishing her sentence she fell asleep and started snoring a little.

Wonwoo laughed at her snoring but couldn't stop thinking about her crying in her sleep the night before and what she had just now said to him. He wanted to get to know her more and was intrigued because there was more to her than what everyone else saw but he had a doubt. He hated people getting close to him. So why was it different when it came to her? He pondered and eventually ended up falling asleep putting his arm around J unconsciously. It was the best he'd ever slept.

The next day it was about 7:50 and J was still not awake. Wonwoo woke up before her and looked at her for a little bit. Her mouth was a little open and her hair was all over her face. He moved little hair strands out of her face but was snapped back to reality when he saw minghao getting up. He quickly covered J's face in the blanket and hoped he wouldn't see. He didn't and continued to the bathroom. J woke up when she felt the blanket on her face.

"I knew this day would come, you're trying to kill me aren't you." She said in a sleepy voice still rubbing her eyes.

Wonwoo laughed pretty loudly but contained himself when he felt J's eyes on him. "Minghaos awake." Was all wonwoo said and J quickly got up almost falling out of the bed and left the cabin.