T e n

As soon as J walked through the door she saw her aunt and misha sitting on the couch. She first went to greet her aunt who didn't say anything before continuing to the kitchen to clean up the mess they had made.

"My friend saw you at dinner today." Misha called out without looking at J who didn't answer back.

"Didn't I tell you to keep away from seventeen?" Misha was now shouting.

"Why aren't you listening to her?" Her aunt chimed in.

"She can't tell me who to be friends with." J was now getting a bit irritated.

"You're living in MY house. You will do whatever misha and I want." Her aunt aggressively let out while walking towards her.

"No." J let out after a breath.

"What did you just say?" Her aunt asked standing in front of her.

"Just because-." Before she could finsih her sentence her aunt pushed her with all her strength making J fall back hitting half of her face on the counter. When she got up she felt the blood dripping down her cheek. She stared at her aunt who didn't even flinch and went to her room. She looked in the mirror and saw the huge cut on her eyebrow. J tried to put a bandaid over it but it wouldn't stick. So she just cleaned it up. That's when she started thinking.

She always had the option of living in a hotel but J hated more than anything being alone. She texted her father asking him if he was awake but he wasn't, she was going to wait for a reply before she called him. She spent the whole night replaying what her aunt did without even being phased. Before she knew it, it was time for school again. She opened her eyes and winced at the pain caused by her cut eyebrow.

"Fatty? What happened?" Mingyu questioned examining her eye.

"I fell." J kept it short taking a seat.

Before they could ask any more questions the teacher came in. J had put her head down thinking about what she'd say to her dad the whole time. Time had escaped her once again. It was now time for lunch. She couldn't stop thinking, she wasn't hungry either so she just sat down.

"Surprise surprise." Jeonghan laughed.

"Wah. J not eating? It's a miracle." Seungkwan laughed.

J had missed it all until chan shook her a little snapping her back to reality, wonwoo noticed and stared at J but she didn't notice that either.

When they got to gym class their coach announced they'd all be taking a trip over the weekend. Going to a camp with cabins and activities and all. This got J's attention. A trip meant not having to be in that house, for two days at least. They'd have two hours after school to go home and pack and come back and board the busses.

J went home as fast as she could and packed. Not much, a couple shirts and some sweatpants and her cutest bucket hat in case they were going fishing. Her aunt was at work and misha wasn't there yet so she was good. She quickly packed and left as soon as she could. She was the first one back at school and she still had some time so she just sat outside, closing her eyes and enjoying the  summer breeze. When she opened her eyes chan was standing in front of her which startled her making Chan laugh.

She looked down, she wasn't really in the best mood and chan noticed. She ended up telling Chan everything.

"That's how I hurt my eyebrow, she pushed me and I fell on the counter." J looked away while talking. Chan hugged her with both arms and tried to comfort her.

When they got on the bus J sat next to chan for the 2 hour drive. She looked back to see the members sitting with one another and nabz sitting with minghao. She made eye contact with minghao and looked away. She looked up at chan and started.