E l e v e n

It was wonwoo.

He had his hand under her head and she had her arm around him. She gasped out of shock rolling out of bed and falling to the ground. Chan who was in the next bed rubbed his eyes and got up when he saw J on the ground. J put her finger on her lips telling him to be quite. Chan quickly put on a shirt and quietly followed J outside.

"I-I-." She couldn't seem to get her words out right.

"What were you doing in the boys cabin?" Chan interrogated.

"It's not what it looks like. I got bored last night so I came to your cabin to find you and I saw what I thought was your head poking out of the covers so I came and laid down next to 'you'." She emphasized. "I don't remeber anything else but then this morning I woke up and it obviously wasn't you." She rambled on until her and Chan both turned to look at each other.

"That means...." Chan trailed off.

"I-I slept?" J sat there in disbelief. "It's been 7 years chan, there's no way I just fell asleep last night for..." J looked down at her phone. It read 7:49. "For 9 hours." She finished.

"So what exactly does this mean? Maybe you were just extremely tired last ni-." Before Chan could finish J interrupted him.

"There's no way. I've been so exhausted in the past that my feet felt like they were dying and I still couldn't sleep."

"Well." Chan started again looking at J sheepishly. "Maybe, just maybe you might need someone next to you to fall asleep?" He had a sort of questioning tone.

J looked at him. "Mm maybe you're right bang bang, wanna see if it works? Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Of course mate." Chan smiled. "But what about wonwoo? How did he not notice there was a whole other person in his bed."

"Worst part is, I had my arm around him." J fake barfed and Chan just laughed. "Maybe it's a really good thing he didn't notice, he basically hates me anyway." J shrugged.

It was about 8:00am now and they heard the horn sound, which meant it was time to get up and meet back at the diner. Chan and J waited a bit before going to the diner. Everyone else had gone in. As soon as they walked in there was that huge crowd standing in the middle again and J could guess who they were there for. She didn't feel like pushing and shoving but she also didn't really want to see wonwoo for some reason, so she just sat down at the nearest table while Chan went to find felix. J told him she didn't mind at all and that he should spend time with his friend. As soon as she sat down she got a text. It was jun.

Hui: where are you? Are you still sleeping?

                                     My fatty: look up genius.

She could kind of see their table if she looked up a little. She saw jun look up and furrowed his eyebrows. 'Come sit here' he mouthed, to which J just shook her head and looked back down listening to the whispers all around her.

"They're so handsome wow."
"I wanna transfer to their school now."
"They're so scary but so attractive."
"I heard wonwoo was the meanest."
"He looks kind of heartless."
"it's hot though."
"The girls at their school are so lucky, but no one will ever be good enough for them."