Part 2

"For now, you can stay in this room" Namjoon said.

"This room..." Seokjin said.

"Yes, this was supposed to be the room that Leila is going to use" Namjoon continued. "Everything was designed according to her likings. She said she like this alpaca character so much"

"RJ" Seokjin said.

"Yes, RJ. That's the name. She always put a little drawing of RJ at the end of her letters." Joon said as he picked up the RJ mood lamp near the bed. "You can remove them if you don't like it."

"NO!" Seokjin exclaimed "I mean... I like RJ too so it's okay"

Namjoon went out and Seokjin looked around the room. "Namjoon really like Leila huh. I can see that the things here was picked by Namjoon himself. Leila's really blessed." Seokjin said to himself.

After Seokjin unpack and arrange his things, he went to the living room where Namjoon is. Namjoon seems to be serious on what he is doing so Seokjin just sat on the other end of the couch.

Then Namjoon noticed him, "Oh you're finally done unpacking?"

Seokjin nodded.

"Great. Now let's discuss about the house rules." Namjoon said. "You can use those to write your rules." He said as he pointed to the paper in the table. "Just write what you want and we'll discuss about it" Namjoon added

Seokjin picked up the paper and write the one thing that he really wanted.

After a few minutes, Namjoon discussed about the common house rules which includes about his room being off limits when Seokjin is cleaning the house, since Seokjin insist to do the house chores.

"Okay your turn." Namjoon said

Seokjin was about to read what he has written when he was cut off by Namjoon.

"I forgot. One more thing, I don't eat here. I always eat in the office or outside so you don't have to worry about my food" Namjoon said.

"You can read now what rules you have written" Namjoon said

Seokjin put back the folded paper in his pocket and said "Actually, all that I have written was already in the rules you have discussed earlier." He said as he awkwardly smiles.

"Ok. Then that's all." Namjoon said as he stood up and left.

Seokjin then take out the paper and read it then he said to himself. "What am I thinking? Why would someone make this a house rule?"

Seokjin slapped his cheeks gently and said "I shouldn't be selfish"

Then Seokjin looked at the paper again and what was written is

"Eat meals together"