Part 7

When Seokjin got into the room he hurriedly went to the bathroom and took a cold shower to calm him down. Namjoon's pheromones and scent really drives him crazy.

"I made him angry again." He said to himself.

When he got out of the shower he saw a pair of hoodie and sweatpants in bed.

"This is not here when I entered if I remembered correctly."

He took the hoodie and smelled it, the smell of fabric conditioner and a faint amount of Namjoon's smell.

Of course this small act of Namjoon made Seokjin happy despite of what happened earlier.

He wore the hoodie and the sweatpants and went out of the room.

When he got to the living room, the lights were off but the curtains were open and there is Namjoon standing beside the window, Illuminated by the moonlight, holding a glass of whisky in his hand.

"Ummm" Seokjin was trying to formulate a sentence in his head.

Namjoon turned and all he saw was Seokjin's back, he frowned.

"I'm really sorry for what happened earlier at the party. I didn't mean to ruin your birthday party like that. I'm really sorry" Seokjin bowed still his back facing Namjoon.

"Can you tell me why does your back is facing me?" Namjoon replied.

"E-earlier you said that you don't want to see my face so..."

Namjoon sighed. "I'd rather see your face than your back when talking to me."

"I'm sorry" Seokjin replied as he turns then bows again.

"It is all now in the past don't get bothered by it." Namjoon took a sip from his drink.

"And..." Seokjin added.

"What?"

"Happy birthday. I'm sorry I wasn't able to prepare a gift"

"Lies" Namjoon thought. There is no gift because he broke it. He took a deep breath again "A cup of coffee in the morning won't be that bad" he said looking out of the window.

Seokjin's eyes widened and looked at Namjoon. "Is this real?" He thought.

Seokjin let the words sink in for moment and pinch his cheek a little then smile. "Of course, I'll make you a coffee tomorrow."

"Just go and sleep already."

"Yes. Good night" Seokjin replied as he happily went back to his room.