Part 3

The next day, Seokjin woke up early and made some coffee for Namjoon.

"He said he doesn't eat here, but it doesn't hurt to try making coffee right?" He said to himself.

"He said he really loves coffee in the morning."

"G-good morning" Seokjin said as he stutter then he smiled "Do you want some coffee? I made some, you lov-"

"I don't need a coffee. I'm sure Sejin already prepare a coffee for me at the office." Namjoon said as he leaved the penthouse without giving Seokjin a chance to finish his sentence.

"Take care" Seokjin murmured as he smile.

Everyday Seokjin would do the same, making coffee for Namjoon in the morning and waiting for him at night to welcome him with a "Welcome home" and a sweet smile. But Namjoon never responded, always giving him a cold shoulder.

"No matter what you do, the fact that you are a disgusting omega who just happened to got lucky coz his sister leaved with her destined mate will not change." 

One night when Namjoon came home...

"Welcome home" Seokjin welcomed him with a smile but Namjoon didn't respond...again.

Seokjin just keep his little smile on his face as he is hurt deep inside. It has been already months but Namjoon never really interacted with him.

Then, Namjoon spoke and Seokjin flinched, "Sejin will pick you up tomorrow and take you to the tailor to get you a suit".

Seokjin was puzzled "a suit? What is it for?"

"My birthday party."

"Oh, you don't have to buy me a new one, I still have a-"

"Do you want to be my embarrassment?"

"No."

"Then don't even think about going to my party with old clothes".

And Namjoon left.

"His birthday. I should give him a birthday present. Though I already know that he won't accept it" Seokjin let out a pained chuckle.

The next day, it was the same, Seokjin woke up early to make some coffee for his fiancé but as usual too,  he rejected it without even looking at his direction.

"Anyway, Sejin will pick you up later to take you to the tailor" Namjoon said as he was heading to the door.

"Okay" Seokjin replied.

"And don't cause any trouble for him".

"I won't" Seokjin assured him. "Take care." He added but Namjoon just took off as if he didn't hear him.

Seokjin let out a pained smile again and said "I wish you would at least look at my direction".

Seokjin did his chores as usual and prepared for so he was already ready to go out when Namjoon's secretary arrive.

When the doorbell rang Seokjin hurriedly went to the door to open the door.

"Good morning Mr. Kim. I'm here to pick you up." Sejin said. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, yes I am" Seokjin replied with full of excitement.

Why is Seokjin excited? Because it has been a long time since he have gone out. To tell the truth he has only gotten out twice since he was forbidden to go out of the Kim's second mansion as long as he can remember.

Only few people knew about his existence. An illegitimate son of powerful man. An illegitimate son to his destined pair. And an illegitimate son who is an omega which has an excessive omega traits.