Part 35

***Time skip***

It has been 5 years since the unfortunate incident where no one survived the plane crash. Namjoon find it so hard to smile again after that day. Every day, he is blaming himself for the death of his beloved.

"Son, you're already 34 years old and it has been 5 years already. Don't you think it is time for you to date again or at least find a wife material?" His father asked as they ate their dinner.

"Dad, we already talked about this and my decision won't change" Namjoon wiped the sides of his mouth with the table napkin and then excused himself. "I'm done eating."

"Why can't they understand?" Namjoon said as he slumped in his bed.

Ever since the accident, he has started to live with his parents again. Why? Because this is where he has the least memories with Seokjin. He never set foot on his penthouse but Sejin make sure that it stays clean same as the villas.

Namjoon pulled out his phone and called Sejin. "I won't be able to go to work tomorrow, please cancel all my meetings"

"Noted sir" Sejin replied as he is used to these once in a while sudden break of his boss. When Namjoon is in a discord he would like to take strolls.

This time he drove to Busan to walk down on its beach.

He was enjoying the breeze, the sound of the wave. Then he remembered that time when he and Seokjin went to the beach with Yoongi and Jimin.

How did he be able to think ill of such an innocent person *insert Seokjin's 14s padada video*

A tear was about to fall in his eye he heard some children fighting in the sand.

The kid was not fighting back but the three bullies where still hitting and kicking him. But when the fourth bully pushed the timid looking kid that was on the side, holding something on his chest, the kid that was not fighting back stood up and fight screaming.

"You can hurt me but don't you dare hurt my brother."

Namjoon walks faster towards the kid as the fight is getting serious.