Part 11

And the guy gave him a death glare which Sun-woo interpreted as "Get out of here now before I lose control that might get you admitted to a hospital".

Sun-woo together with the other guys who's with him leaves Seokjin and run like their lives were on the line.

Seokjin is now holding his arms near his chest trying to comfort himself from the disgust he is feeling caused by the unwanted touch of an alpha.

"Hey, are you okay?" the guy asked as he approached Seokjin. He was about to touch him but he noticed the omega's discomfort. "Do you want me to call a medic?"

Seokjin lifts his head to meet the eyes of the guy who saved him.

"No, I'll be fine soon. Thank you for helping me Chanyeol."

"Oh, you remembered me. Anyway, are you sure you'll be okay?"

"Yeah I just need to calm myself down."

"Okay, I'll get you something to drink. That might help you."

Chanyeol was about to walk away but Seokjin pulled the end of his shirt and looked at him with teary eyes and said "Could you please just stay here?"

"Okay" Chanyeol could see that the omega is still trembling so he decided to sit down beside him as the sun sets.

The main door of the beach house opened revealing Namjoon. He saw Jimin and Yoongi on the living room waiting for him. It is almost time for them to go to the restaurant for their dinner reservation.

"What took you two so long?" Jimin asked with his hands on his waist.

"I was just out for some walk and I already told you that I will be back before 6pm right?" Namjoon answered.

"Let's go. I'm starving" Yoongi replied.

"Wait, where is Seokjin?" Jimin asked as him and Yoongi looked at Namjoon.

"How would I know? You already know that I was out for a walk right?"

"But we sent him out to get you "Jimin replied.

"Well as you can see I don't have an omega with me. And I didn't even saw his shadow on my way back here."

"You're really an a**hole" Jimin cursed

"Jimin, watch your language" Yoongi said "Maybe they just missed each other. Let's just wait for Seokjin to comeback."