Part 28

The next morning, Seokjin woke up with the unfamiliar emptiness of the bed. He realized that he is now not used to waking up without Namjoon beside him. He slowly stood up with his lower back hurting only a little even though they've gone wild doing it a few more times in bed after they've gone out of the bathroom. He went to the closet and took a shirt that must have been Namjoon's. He buried his face into the shirt and took a deep breath smelling his alpha's scent.

After wearing the shirt, Seokjin decided to go outside to look for Namjoon.

He is about to go down stairs when he noticed a big glass window which gives him a beautiful view on the sea.

Amused by the breathtaking view he didn't notice when someone approached him. The person wrapped his arms on his waist giving him a back hug and a kiss on his shoulder.

"Good morning Namjoon"

"Yes it is really a good morning seeing your eyes shining from the view that you've been looking at. Also while wearing my shirt. How can a morning be this beautiful?" Namjoon greeted with another kiss on his fiancé's neck.

Seokjin turned around and gave his alpha a good morning kiss and a smile before he turned his back again to look at the beautiful view. Namjoon, on the other hand, wrapped his arms towards the omega again.

"Thank you Namjoon."

"No need to thank me. You're the one whom I should thank, for coming to my life" the alpha gave Seokjin another kiss in his nape.

After a few moments, they are now sharing a heated kiss, Seokjin with his arms wrapped into the other's neck as Namjoon still have his hands on the omega's hips.

"Aren't we supposed to be going home now? Mr. Butler might arrive anytime now" Seokjin broke the kiss.

"Don't worry, he won't be here until evening so we still have time for ourselves." Namjoon gave Seokjin a peck. "So let's enjoy some more okay?"

"Hm" the omega hummed as an answer.

And they continued their heated session.

**time skip**

Christmas eve, Namjoon was excited to go home to his omega. He glanced beside him and there is Seokjin's favorite cake. He bought it for this especial occasion.