Part 22

While Seokjin is talking to his father, Namjoon decided to greet some of the guests that are also their business partners.

Seokjin finished his heart to heart talk with his father and he is very thankful that he had this chance to be with his father just because his step mother happened to have a very important schedule abroad and is not able to attend the party.

He is now walking happily towards the hall when was swarmed by alphas' scents again which made him nauseous. He took a step back and bump to someone.

"Are you okay?" The guy asked.

"Yes. I just felt a little dizzy"

"You should take a seat. There is a lounge over there."

Seokjin looked at the couches on the corner of the room but it is full of alphas too. If he is not mistaken they were the ones together with Chanyeol last time.

"T-thank you but I think I can handle it"

"Then how about with Jimin? He's your friend right?"

"You know Jimin?"

"Of course. Who doesn't know him? Let's go?" The guy held Seokjin's hand as they went to where Jimin is.

Yoongi and Jimin were sitting and is having a conversation on their table when someone suddenly hugged Yoongi from behind.

"I missed you" the guy said.

Seokjin was surprised that someone could do that to Yoongi except for his mate.

"Hoseok? I thought you are still taping that talent show you're mentoring?" Jimin asked.

"We finished early and I already missed my meow meow so I went straight here coz I know you'll be here" Hoseok replied still hugging Yoongi.

"Hoseok? You mean Jung Hoseok? The famous dancer?" Seokjin asked.

"Yup, yup Hobi at your service."

"I hate him" Jimin pouted.

"Why? He seems to be a good person." Seokjin replied, taking the seat next to the other omega.

"That's why I hate him. I hate him coz I can't hate him. He always cling to Yoongi but he is such a ball of sunshine. You know what I'm talking about right?"

Namjoon's talk with the other guests gone longer than he thought, now he has to find Seokjin. He is worried that he already get back to the hall and the omega might be already feeling unwell now without him beside his fiancé.

When he finally saw where Seokjin is, he is with the least person Namjoon wants him to be with, Chanyeol. They are talking to each other and Seokjin just keep on smiling at the other alpha. Chanyeol is even touching and patting Seokjin's shoulder and hair.

Namjoon lost it when he saw Chanyeol gave Seokjin something in a small pink box. Seokjin first smiled and after a few minutes, he blushed. That's it, Namjoon is now storming towards their table.

The omega saw Namjoon and quickly hid the gift Chanyeol gave him.

"N-Namjoon, you're back" Seokjin greeted nervously coz he doesn't know if Namjoon saw the box.

"Yes, yes I am. Your fiancé is back" Namjoon looked at Chanyeol clenching his jaw.

"Oops it looks like it is time for me to go." Chanyeol stood up and before he go, he whispered something to Seokjin that made the omega blush more.

The couple decided to go home after that. They say their goodbyes to their friends and Mr. Kim.

The inside of the car was so silent that made Seokjin nervous. Did he do something again? He thought.