Part 31

Seokjin slowly stagger as he tried to walk away, tears still falling from his eyes. All he can think right now is the pain in his chest and didn't know how far he walked while crying. He didn't even noticed that it is started snowing, the first snow fall of the year.

He can't feel anything, anymore. The cold was nothing anymore compared to the pain he is feeling. He's feeling dizzy already, due to crying so much? Due to the cold because he's only wearing light clothes? Due to the pheromones that Namjoon emitted? He doesn't know anymore, he doesn't care anymore.

"Hey, you smell nice mister" A guy stepped on Seokjin's way.

Seokjin was too tired to even speak. His lips were already dry due to the cold weather.

"Oi, look at his nape" the other guy said.

"Ohohoho, so you're an omega?"

"Did you come out only wearing a thin layer of clothes to look for comfort?"

"E-excuse me please let me through" Seokjin mumbled.

"Did your pair neglected you? Come with us we'll comfort you."

"Please" Seokjin plead as he slowly losses his consciousness.

A tall guy caught Seokjin as he collapse. The guys that were trying to get the omega looked at the guy and he glared at them.

"Please leave him be." the guy said as he tucked Seokjin to his coat.

"Who are you? Can you just f*ck off. We found him first" the thug said.

"I am his pair. Do you have a problem with that? Do you want me to sue you for sexually harassing my pair?"

"Tsk. you should have said that right away" The assaulter said. "Let's go, let's just find someone else to have fun with" he said to his companion.

After they leave, the guy looked at Seokjin who's still tucked in his coat and is clinging to his shirt with tears in his eyes.

"Namjoon please forgive me" Seokjin mumbled in his weak voice as he is still unconscious.

"Sadly I am not Namjoon, Seokjin." the guy said as he caress Seokjin's cheek, wiping his tears away.

That morning Seokjin woke up with a mild headache and with his eyes being heavy due to too much crying. Crying that didn't even ease the pain that he is feeling. He clench to his chest feeling the pain, tears was about to fall again. Then a thought came to his mind "Where am I?"