Part 19

The next morning Seokjin woke up and the first thing that came across his mind was "Were all of those things just a dream?" then when he turned around he saw his new RJ plushy and near his closet are the paper bags full of the clothes that Namjoon bought him.

"Okay Seokjinie, it's not a dream" he told himself then he remembered the hug they shared. He cupped his cheeks trying to contain the happiness.

"Oh! Right! I have to make some coffee" and he happily walk towards the kitchen.

While waiting for the coffee Seokjin heard the doorbell rang. "Was it Sejin?" he asked himself.

Namjoon went out of his room reading some documents that was needed for the board meeting later that day. He can already smell the coffee that his omega made him which brought a smile to his face.

"Good morning" Seokjin greeted with a smile.

"Good morning" Namjoon replied.

"Good morning Namjoon" another voice greeted.

When Namjoon looked at the source of the voice, he rolled his eyes.

"What are you doing here Jimin? This early in the morning. Did you have another argument with Yoongi again?"

"Yah, I don't only come here when we have a fight you know." Jimin pouted. "Can't I just visit my friend here?"

"This early?" Namjoon asked again and Seokjin served his coffee in the Koya mug they bought yesterday. He took a sip and Jimin spoke again.

"Why not? If Yoongi wouldn't have stopped me, I would have came here last night."

"Because?" Namjoon took a sip again and smile because of the delicious taste that touches his taste buds.

"Because I heard that some wolf take him out for a date yesterday."

Namjoon coughed the coffee that he was drinking, he was about to open his mouth when Seokjin spoke first.

"Th-that is not a date" Seokjin replied blushing.

Namjoon looked the omega, confused.

"Then what do you call that?" both Namjoon and Jimin asked.

Seokjin was shocked by how Namjoon reacted while Jimin was smiling there.

"I knew it" Jimin said.

"So it is a date?" Seokjin murmured.

"Of course it is." Namjoon replied.

Then Namjoon's phone rang. It was Sejin, they already have to go to the office. Namjoon finished his coffee then get ready to head out.