Part 21

The days went by and Namjoon really took the "Dinner with Seokjin" agenda seriously. If ever missing the dinner is unavoidable due to some very important meeting, he makes sure that he would make up for it to Seokjin, like taking him out for lunch.

Everything in their relationship is going smoothly. Seokjin is really happy how Namjoon treated him and on the other hand, the alpha is very thankful too that his omega gave him the chance to prove himself.

A month passed by swiftly and now it is the day of the Anniversary party with the theme majestic royalty.

Chen of course, gone all out on the couples' attire making sure that they would stand out.

They are now in the limousine that would take them to the venue of the party, the main mansion of the Kims.

Seokjin is far from calm right now. He is going back to the where he used to lived more than 18 years ago.

And finally he would be able to meet his brothers and his father.

Namjoon noticed his fiancé's anxiousness. "Are you sure you want to come to the party?" he asked with a worried tone as he put his hand to Seokjin' thigh.

Seokjin looked at him. "Don't worry, I just never really imagine of going to the main mansion and what more, meeting my brothers and my father."

"If you feel uncomfortable, just tell me and we will go home immediately."

"Thank you Namjoon." Seokjin held the alpha's hand.

Sejin knocked on the door indication that it is time for them get out of the car but Namjoon signaled him to give them some more time and Sejin nodded.

Namjoon held Seokjin's hand tight while his other hand caress the omega's cheek.

Seokjin unconsciously lean to the alpha's hand trying to find comfort as he closed his eyes smelling the calming scent coming from his alpha.

Seokjin really loves it when Namjoon shows his caring side but something surprised him. It is not just the sensation of Namjoon's hand that he felt.

A pair of lips...

Namjoon's lips...

Namjoon's soft lips against his own.

It was just for a moment and Namjoon lean his forehead towards Seokjin's. "Did that calm you down?"

Seokjin is now as red as a tomato. "H-how can I calm down? Y-you just k-k-k-kissed me."