Part 9

The next morning Jimin woke up earlier than usual and went to Seokjin's room. He opened the door without knocking and said "Wakey wakey, our Operation Capture Namjoon's Heart will begin no-" but he found no one in the room then he heard a sound coming from the kitchen.

Jimin went to the kitchen and saw Seokjin reaching something from the cupboard. He went near Seokjin slowly then give him a back hug.

Seokjin got startled then looked at his back then he saw Jimin smiling at him. "Good Morning. You startled me."

"Good morning."

"You're up early."

"Well, I planned to wake you up but it seems like you're a morning person." Jimin replied. "So let's start our mission now."

"Mission?" Seokjin asked.

"Yes. Don't tell me you forgot already? We are going to make Namjoon fall for you." He winked.

"I th-thought you were just joking. And I think that that is impossible."

"What are you talking about? Everything is possible when it comes to love."

"You know he hates omegas right. That's why-" Seokjin got cut off.

"I'm an omega too but I'm his friend right?"

"Yes but-"

"No buts. Namjoon is not that bad you know. Something just happened in the past that made him despise omegas that much."

"In the past?" Seokjin asked.

"Yeah, but that should not be our main concern now. We should make our first phase on our mission instead."

Seokjin just look at Jimin waiting for some more explanation.

"Since we're already in the kitchen, let's make something for our alphas. Just like what they say, the fastest way to a man's heart is through his stomach."

"Okay." Seokjin replied with a smile.

"But what should we make? I'm sure Yoongi will wake up late so I can make his breakfast later so our main concern for now is Namjoon. What does he usually eat for breakfast?" Jimin asked.

"H-he never ate breakfast at home... Or any other meal." Seokjin said with pained smile.

"What? He never ate at home?!"

"Yes. He said that he don't like eating there so-"

"Then does that mean that you are eating alone all this time??"