Bonus Part

The night when Yoongi learned that Jimin knew all this time that Seokjin was alive.

Yoongi was in his studio when the door opened and he know exactly who it is and he is not going to turn around to see him as he was still sulking.

After a few seconds, he felt a pair of arms hugging him from behind.

"Are you still sulking?" Jimin asked.

"Jimin, I'm busy."

Then he felt soft kisses being planted on his nape.

"Jimin I said..." He was cut off by the omega turning his chair towards him.

The alpha's eyes widened when he saw his pair in one of his shirts, unbuttoned which reveals his beautiful body being complimented by a sexy black lingerie.

"What is this?" He asked trying to sound not affected by the sight.

Jimin sat on his lap sideways, one of his hand around the shoulder of the alpha as his other hand drew circles in his chest.

"Say, what if we give Tae the gift that he wants?" Jimin whispered then gave a kitty lick to the ear of his mate.

Yoongi massaged his temple then he gave into the omegas plan. He lift Jimin bridal style as they kissed going to their bed room. "Don't blame me if you won't be able to work for the next few days." The alpha said.

"Don't worry, I already freed my schedule"

The next day....

"Why are you in wheelchair? Are you hurt?" Taehyung ran towards his Papa when he saw him.

"No, baby. Don't worry. Papa just played too much with fire" Jimin replied.

-End-