Part 4

Seokjin was fascinated with everything he sees. It is just like in the television but seeing them first hand is amazing. He was like a kid whom was taken into a field trip.

"Is there a problem Sir?" Sejin asked as he drives the car.

"Problem?" Seokjin asked puzzled

"You've been looking out in the window since we left the building."

"Oh! That? Don't worry. I'm fine it was just... It has been a long time since I was allowed to go out."

"Sir?"

"I-I mean, everything I need was provided so I don't have to go out" Seokjin laughed awkwardly.

The car stopped in front of a store with suits on it display, it looks like a place where only people with reservation can enter. A place for those elegant and sophisticated people.

Sejin lead the way opening the door for Seokjin.

Seokjin entered the store and he was fascinated with interior design of the place it feels like he travelled back in time going to a store where Englishmen buy their suits.

"What can I help you Sirs?" A lady who seems to be the one working there asked.

"We have an appointment with Mr. Kim Jong dae." Seokjin said.

"Oh! You mean you are Mr. Kim NJ's..." The girl exclaimed.

"Indeed he is." Seokjin replied.

"Sorry for that. Follow me, Mr. Chen is at his studio and has another client but you can wait inside" the lady explained.

Chen was talking to his other client when the store assistant knocks and opened the door.

When Seokjin looked inside, he saw what a professional designer's studio looks like. But that is not what catches his attention. It was the "client".

A very elegant looking man. Seokjin knew him, he is Park Jimin. The famous model who breaks the standards of beauty in all genders. One of the most influential people who fights for gender equality, not only for male and female genders but also for the sub genders. An omega like him.

Jimin gasps as he sees Seokjin and he hurriedly went to Seokjin.

"Omo omo, you're Kim Seokjin right?"

"Y-yes. Umm you know me?" Seokjin asked.

"Of course. I think I know more things about you than things about Leila" Jimin joked. "She used to talk nonstop about his cute little brother."

Yes, Jimin and Leila used to work a lot together. Given that they are the top beauty icons in the world.