Part 39

***okay this will be fast***

Namjoon did what he promised. He court Seokjin. Little by little they took a step forward with their relationship. Every weekend the alpha would go to Busan, to his pair. Why only every weekend? Coz he doesn't want to pressure the omega about their walk together to happiness.

**Their closest friends got know about Seokjin's whereabouts. For the past 5 years only two people knew that Seokjin is alive, Jimin and Hoseok. Even Leila didn't know about it. Hoseok knew about it because he is Chanyeol's close friend/cousin and Seokjin thought that he should inform him about Sehun being alive. Hoseok visits them frequently and he was the one who visited them that night after the kid's and Namjoon's first meeting. Of course Leila got angry too but he understand Seokjin's stand so she let it go.**

September 1 - The twin's birthday

Everyone they held dear was invited in the simple birthday party at the diner. Seokjin insisted for this celebration to be just simple.

Everyone gave the twins their gift, from expensive toys to their wishes to the celebrators.

When it is Seokjin's turn to give his gift, Namjoon was standing beside him.

"Soobin, Jungkook, you two have been my angels since day one and you'll always be. So I want to give you only the best. And for your birthday I can't think of anything else better than this."

"What is it Papa?" The two asked.

"I want you to meet your Daddy." Seokjin smiled.

"Our daddy?!" The two exclaimed "where is he?" They turn around to see where their "Daddy" is but saw no one.

"He's right here." The omega held Namjoon's hand.

The twins gasped. "He is our Dad?"

"Yes, I am sorry for keeping it a secret for a little bit."

The kids hugged Namjoon's legs. "Why are you apologizing Papa. This is the best gift we have received"

Namjoon bent down to hug the twins too but his arms are still open for his other son too. "Can I be your father too?" the alpha asked the kid standing beside Hoseok, Sehun.

Sehun smiled and ran towards the three and joined the hug.

"But let me tell you this. My Daddy will always be the best." the kid mumbles.

Namjoon chuckled "I know. No one can replace your Dad but you can still rely on me like how you rely on your dad."

"Are you just going to stand there?" the alpha asked Seokjin who's teary eyed to the view of his lover and sons.

The omega wiped his tears and joined the hug.

The people cheered to this beautiful moment, happy for the family.

Time flew fast and it is now the Kim's Family Anniversary Party.

Since this time it will be more special since Seokjin is back. For the first time, the party was held on the Kim's Mansion's beautiful garden.

This time it would be better too since Mrs. Kim won't be there anymore.

***5 years ago after Seokjin's "death" Mr. Kim learned about all the doings of his wife. From planning on making Seokjin go to heat in the ship up to ruining his engagement to Namjoon. He also discovered the multiple fraud made by his wife which is the reason why he divorced her and file multiple lawsuit against her. Enough is enough, and that is what Mr. Kim thought. ***

They arrived at the venue and they were amazed by how beautiful the garden is and the Fuyuzakura is in its full bloom next to the beautiful autumn leaves of the trees beside it. It is not that cold too even though it is already December.

They left the children with Taehyung and their Nanny back at home.

They started to live in the penthouse again after the twin's birthday.

*** A little flashback since I forgot to put this scene earlier***

The kids were amazed on how big the house was.

Namjoon and Seokjin were both amazed by how the penthouse didn't change a bit too.

"Why do you look surprised too?" Seokjin asked.

"That's because the last time I went here was before you left for Australia."

"What? Why?"

"Coz I can't bring myself to go to the places where I have memories with you. It breaks my heart knowing that I won't be able to see you again, I won't be with you again, and that I won't be able to be that happy coz you're not with me anymore. I even started to live in my parent's house again just to run away from my memories with you."

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be sorry" Namjoon cupped Seokjin's face. "Now we have more time to make more happy memories together, and that is all that matters." He gave the omega a peck on his lips.

**end of flashback*