Part 6

After a while Seokjin went back inside. He tried to look for Namjoon but the place was already crowded by the most powerful and famous peoples in the country, not to mention. Alphas.

While walking he is trying to avoid any contact with the visitors.

"Hello." A guy said as he blocked Seokjin's way.

"Ummm...."

"Sorry that was kind of rude. I'm Ken. You're Seokjin right? Namjoon's fiancé?"

"Ye-yeah." Seokjin said nervously as he can smell too much alpha pheromones coming from Ken which is making him not feel good.

"Oh Ken what are you doing? Are you bullying Namjoon's fiancé?" A guy from behind Seokjin said.

"Do I look like I'm bullying him?" Ken replied.

"Don't be shy. Tell me, is this guy bullying you?" The guy asked and Seokjin just looked at him. "Oh! My name is Chanyeol"

"Aish what are you doing keeping him to yourself? Let us meet him too" a girl then approached them with another girl and 2 other guys.

"Hi! Oh my! You're more beautiful up close." The other girl said.

Seokjin just looked at them as they flocked around him.

"Aren't we supposed to introduce ourselves first?" Another guy said. "By the way, I'm Daniel. That other guy is Mark and these girls are Irene and Hwasa." He continued.

"I'm Kim Seokji-" Seokjin stumble due to nausea, good thing Chanyeol was able to catch him.

"Yo, are you okay?" Chanyeol asked

"Yeah it's just-" then Seokjin stopped talking as he felt chills on his nape to his spine. A scent thrown the other alpha scents but Seokjin could feel the threat in this scent then he snapped and turned to where the scent and pheromones were coming from... Namjoon who is intensely looking at him as he was holding Chanyeol's coat to support his body and Chanyeol's hands were on his waist.

Seokjin's eyes widened.

"Hey, what's that sweet smell?" Ken asked.

"Yeah, smells so good." Hwasa replied.

"Is it the chocolate fountain?" Irene asked.

"I doubt. This smells sweeter and better" Daniel added.

But Chanyeol knew this kind of scent and he looked at Seokjin in his arms.

Seokjin was breathing heavily and is clenching to his coat.

"S-Seokjin, are you in-" Chanyeol didn't finished his sentence as Namjoon pulled Seokjin towards him making Seokjin slump in his chest as Seokjin continues to breath heavily.