Part 34

It was already January 3 when Seokjin fully recovered. He wasn't even able to visit his best friend, Jimin, when he had his baby.

After all what happened, Seokjin decided to stop going and waiting for Namjoon. He thought that he should take care of himself more, the past won't be changed anymore and if his (ex) fiancé can't forgive him, at least he should forgive himself.

Few days later, Namjoon had a visitor rather had a meeting with the least person he wanted to meet, Chanyeol?

"So Mr. Park what is this meeting about?" Namjoon asked.

"You know well what this is about" the other alpha replied as he take a sip on his coffee. "This coffee tastes bland" he commented.

Namjoon clenched his hands in anger for the mocking the other is throwing at him.

"I'm just here to clear things out." Chanyeol spoke again while Namjoon just looked at him. "I AM NOT PLANNING ON GIVING SEOKJIN TO YOU"

Namjoon scoffed. "What a coincidence, I feel the same way"

"Now you're going to say that? After everything that you've done?"

"Yes I have done so much to hurt him but I am not willing to give up on him."

"Sorry to say this but he have already given up on you. Do you even know what happened to him after waiting for you for days in the cold weather?" Chanyeol is getting angrier remembering what happened.

Namjoon was silent.

"He got high fever for several days and almost got into heat because of that. Good thing that he was able to recover. You already know how delicate subservient omegas are and you even just watch Seokjin got sick."

Namjoon felt the guilt in his heart. He knew that Chanyeol is right but this didn't changed the fact that he still want Seokjin back. He wants his pair back. He wants his fiancé back. He wants his omega back. He needs his beloved by his side.

Namjoon tried so hard to find Seokjin because the omega is not modeling anymore, and also Chanyeol did a very good job on hiding him. Even following him didn't gave him the opportunity to make Namjoon know where Seokjin is.

After a month....

"Namjoon!" Jimin shouted as he entered Namjoon's office which startled the alpha.