Quick Author's Note Before We Start :)

Hey everyone! I'm back! It's only been 3 days, but I'm back! I finally completed my first fanfic, Love is Love, a Scorose  Fanfiction. Now, those of you that are coming here from reading that, thank you so much for your support towards that story! Now, if you haven't read it, I really suggest you do, because then you will fully understand my ships, plot, characters, elements, etc. What's this story even about, even though I already read the description? Well, it's Lily and Hugo's 7th year now. Lily is mad because it was going to be her second year being Quidditch Captain, but, something way bigger than Quidditch comes up. The Triwizard Tournament. After 30 years, and Cedric Diggory's death, the brutal competition returns, with a few new twists. What would happen if someone from the Potter or Weasley family were to enter, and be selected as one of the champions? Read this to find out the adventure, relationship ends and starts, and very worried parent situations!

And, another thing I would like to talk about is updates. Now, even though most of you are very satisfied that I used to update every day on my other fanfic, unfortunately, this time, there is no possible way I could do that. With summer sports practices, family events, etc, my schedule is way more booked than it was back in April when the pandemic was at its strongest point. But, I would probably count on this story getting updated about twice a week, (hopefully/maybe more). It will all depend on how much free/down time I have.

Also, this story will definitely/probably not be as long as my other story. My other story stretched across three years, while this one only pans out to one. So, I guess waiting for updates wouldn't be a horrible as it would be if this story was way longer.

Continuing on, I need your guy's help. I already came up with one Triwizard task, but I still need two more. I need them to be kind of similar to the ones in Goblet of Fire, or, somewhere along that route. I just want to see what you guys come up with, and I may even use them. Don't worry, I will give you credit for your idea. Just either comment them, or message me them.

But, there is one last thing we need to discuss before the story starts. Now, of course, and legally, characters, setting, and story elements belong to JK Rowling, the creator of Harry Potter, even though I feel like we all have a love-hate relationship with her right now. To let you all know, I completely disagree with her awful transphobic tweets. Anyone is welcome to read my stories, no matter your race, sexuality, and more. Our differences is what makes us all special, beautiful, and unique. All of us different people all fell in love with the same 7 books, that JK Rowling created. She needs to know that's something special that brings us all unique people together. If she can't except that, then well, shame on her. Harry Potter is something that makes me feel like I'm sucked into a totally different world, and not this very difficult one that we live in. I feel that all of us feel this way, that Harry Potter is our own little paradise that we can escape to. But, it's just really devastating to know that the person who created this all for us, is just making the world more difficult than it already is. I'm sorry, normally I like to avoid these kinds of touchy topics, but, that just needed to be said. I hope you can agree with me.

Now, I say enough of my blabbering, and let's get this story started! Happy reading everyone!

-christinahpfan12