Chapter 26: Graduation

The next day, Lily woke up in Lorcan's arms. It felt so good. He was like a human furnace, and Lily was all cuddled up to his bare chest. But unfortunately, when Lily realized what today was, she sprang up from Lorcan's arms in excitement. If it were a normal day, she would want to stay there all day, but boy, today was no normal day. Lorcan let out a grunt, and tugged her back in his strong grip. Lily let out a small giggle, before trying to reason with him.

    "Lorc, you know what today is, you need to let me go." Lily whispered very playfully into Lorcan's ear, and then made a quick nip at the crook of his neck.

    "Whatever it is, it can wait. Besides, your making that very hard." Lorcan grunted in a very sleepy voice, tugging her even closer.

    "That's the thing, it can't wait. It's graduation day." Lily continued to whisper in his ear. This seamed to wake him up a bit. Eventually, he let her go to get ready for the day ahead of them. Luckily, when Lily crawled out of Lorcan's four-poster and pulled back the curtain, everyone in the dorm was still asleep. But, it seamed that Lily wasn't the only girl who had spent the night in the 7th Year boys Gryffindor Dorm. Around the room, Lily could see a few dresses and pairs of heels laying about. All Lily could think was poor Hugo. Just by glancing around, it seamed that Hugo's bed area was one of the few that didn't look disheveled or messy from the night before. But then again, even if Hugo was with someone, Lily really couldn't see Hugo risking sneaking a girl in. Even if he still was with Daisy. But anyways, Lily walked out of the boys dorms back into her own.

    When Lily walked into the 7th year girls Gryffindor dorm, her suspicions were proven correct. The room seamed to lack a number of residents. From where she just came from, probably a number of her roommates were there. And then, Lily knew Caroline was probably down at one of the inns in Hogsmeade, spending the night with Albus. Al thought it was a good idea to get a room down in Hogsmeade for the night, because he would be attending the graduation the next day anyway. Lastly, who knows were in the world Daisy would be, Lily had no idea. (Let's just say sharing a dorm with Daisy since her and Hugo broke up, was very interesting.)

    Well, since none of her roommates were back yet, (they'd probably be back shortly), Lily decided to take atvatage of the bathroom. Lily let the hot water run down her longer than she usually would have, shampooed and conditioned her hair, and washed her body. Eventually, Lily finished showering, and got dressed quickly just for breakfast. Lily simply put on her school uniform and tied her hair back into a ponytail, because she knew she would be back up in a little bit to get ready and change into her graduation robes.

    When Lily got back out of the bathroom, all her roommates had fled back to the dorm to do the same as her. They all sported the same blushing expressions, and took turns in the bathroom.

    Eventually, when all the girls were done, Lily walked down to the Great Hall with Caroline for breakfast.

***

    After a buzzing breakfast, Lily and Caroline were back up in the dorm to get ready for Graduation. Wow. Graduation. Lily honestly couldn't believe it. Today was her last day as a Hogwarts student. The past 7 years had gone by in a breeze. Today was the day that the next chapter of her life was starting. Even though it came up so quickly, Lily was curious to know what was next.

    All the 7th years were told they had one hour to get ready, and then they were required to be back down in the Great Hall to get lined up for the ceremony.

In that hour, Lily and Caroline both changed out of their school uniforms, realizing that was the last time they would ever wear them. That made them both a little sad, but, they were both excited to put on their graduation robes.