✨❤️✨

First of all, I wrote this book for someone special~

MEMORIES | JJK

"Memories and pain are the only things telling me i'm still breathing."

A naive and innocuous girl with no friends, and has an abusive family wanted nothing but the warmth of love in her life which she yearned for.

The wonderful moment came but it's late. It's too late for both of them when it happened, something which they can never dream of.

She was taken away from him.

For eight years she was caged. She lost her memories. She lost her love. She forgot the only person she promised she will live for.

• • •

D I S C L A I M E R

The story does not reflect any real opinion, behavior, thoughts of the BTS members. The characters and the storyline are from my imagination. It's all my brain guys.

• • •

🔴🔴W A R N I N G🔴🔴

The story may contain the following things:-

Violence, blood, kidnapping, depressing content, mention of rape, stressful episodes, sexual assault, mental illness, liquor consumption, abusive vocabulary, panic attacks, child abuse, mention of death, self-harm, bullying, suicidal behavior, death, miscarriage, intimacy, etc.

• • •

C O P Y R I G H T

Tenebris_Spell © 2020

All right reserved.

• • •

Thanks for choosing this book and giving it a chance. If this account gets deleted I will post it on my second account Tenebris_dolor

• • •

Hope you are excited? Are you?

If you are ready, then I welcome you.

Hope you had a great time reading this book. Don't be a silent reader. I appreciate it if you comment and vote for this book. Don't forget I read every comment of yours.

You'll inspire me to write more.

~DEVIN💜