Sunnyflight

Unlike Fatespeaker, Sunny does have a level of maturity to her, as well as an enthusiastic personality.

And unlike Fatespeaker, Starflight had shared very heartfelt scenes with Sunny.

This use to my OTP, and I was very upset by how things went.

But as time went by....I'm still pretty pissed about it.

Look, I get that Tui wanted it to be platonic, and I actually appreciate that. I do love good friendships, and I'm glad we finally got a single protagonist.

But...

Why give Sunnyflight more development than Starspeaker? Why make Fatespeaker an almost exact copy of Sunny, and treat her like a replacement instead of a valid love interest?

AND WHY CONFIRM THAT SUNNY WILL HAVE A MATE?

WHAT THE WAS THE POINT OF NOT MAKING SUNNYFLIGHT CANON, IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO GIVE SUNNY A LOVE INTEREST ANYWAY?

And yes, I know Sunny thinks of Starflight as a brother, and I'm not against that. But why? Give our favorite hybrid some random dragon, when she clearly has more chemistry with Starflight?

I actually forgot where I was going with this. Oh, well.

Pros: In my opinion, their personalities go together really well. They share nice scenes, even if they weren't directly romantic.

Cons: I was sad that they couldn't be anything more than friends, but I calmed down from then. Still, this will always be one of my favorite ships.

 Still, this will always be one of my favorite ships

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.