Blisterseer

This is a ship that interests me.

Canonically, they're just associates,and nothing more. But, I like this ship because of one thing:

I really love sympathetic villains.

I find that making a villain have a bit of humanity, makes them more interesting. And it doesn't need to be done in a big way like with Darkstalker, some subtext is nice too.

Morrowseer for example: up front, he's your average bad guy, but his motive isn't really selfish if you look deeper into it. He only wanted to protect his tribe and queen, but went along it the wrong way.

I can't say the same for Blister. Don't get me wrong, she's still one of my favorite villains, but I would like to see a softer side of her.

Let's say, that there was romantic tension between these two.

"But, isn't Morrowseer married to Secretkeeper?"

No offense, but I honestly hate that ship. Only because, I thought it was pointless to make Moonwatcher's father Morrowseer. Moon doesn't share any of his traits, and he doesn't affect her arc at all. You can replace Morrowseer with a random NightWing, and nothing would change.

Anyway, back on track.

Let's say, in the epilogues, where Morrowseer and Blister interact, they would conspire their evil plan, but there would be snippets, where they would occasionally tease one another, with a flirty subtext. And when alone, they would point out each other's strengths, when the topic of the other was brought up.

And when the DoD confronts Blister in the final, she briefly asks them where the NightWing was, and they would say he was dead. Blister's face would lit up in dismay, before she tries to hide it, and she carries on taunting them, but her voice almost lost it's composure, and she seemed angrier. For the first time, we see a Blister that cares about something other than the crown, and now the only dragon she cared for was gone, so after killing Burn with the vipers, she took her frustration out on Blaze, and almost killed her sister, but then the Onyx Stone was discovered, and the scene plays out as before.

I honestly don't know if this version is good, so let me know. And again, there's nothing wrong with Blister the way she is, she's an intimidating villain, this is just hypothetical.

Okay, now...

Pros: The two work well together. And Tui, PLEASE make a villain couple in one of your books, I need that power dynamic!

Cons: I like this ship, but I'll admit, these two share very little screentime, which would be difficult to develop them into a couple.