Sunkat

So, what do I think about Sunny with Meerkat?

While, the ship is almost exactly like Lynxter, so of course I'm going to hate it.

For anyone who is a hardcore Sunkat shipper, you better leave this page now, because I refuse to speak one good word of this...this..I don't even know how to describe it!

They. Never. Met!

We're basing this whole ship off a THEORY!

Nobody cares about Meerkat as a character, and just thinks of him as a potential love interest for Sunny.

And speaking Meerkat's character, or should I say lack of character.

Just like Lynx, I forgot his existence by the second I put down the book. He is the most boring character I have ever had the displeasure of reading about.

"But, his personality matches Sunny's so well!"

Boi, what personality!?

OK, maybe I'm judging too soon, let's see what kind of personality Meerkat has, in his wiki page:

....

Wow, what a complex character.

Just kidding, I've seen a more deeper description with a useless characters like Weevil.

On a serious note, my problem doesn't lay in Meerkat, it lays in the fact that Tui confirmed Sunny was getting a love interest.

Listen, I love Tui...but that doesn't mean I get to love some of her decisions.

Sunny shared no interest of being in a relationship. Sure, her decision might change later, but that doesn't excuse the fact that people can be single and happy

Not everyone wants to get married or be in a relationship. Like me for example, and others.

Sunny is perfectly content with her family members and friends, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. So, I don't see the point of shoving a last minute love interest onto her.

Pros: Ha, you thought!

Cons: Meerkat sucks, and I'm 100% certain he's not the dragon Tui was speaking about. Also, if Sunny is going to be in a relationship with anyone, it better be someone we got to know.....*cough* Sky *cough