Glorybringer

Introducing, the empire of all WoF ships.

Seriously, the fanbase for this ship is HUGE.

Myself included, love the witty dialogue between these two. And honestly, if you think about their first meeting, it's hilarious:

Deathbringer: OK, time to kill this RainWing.

Glory: Hey.

Deathbringer: Oh no, she's hot!

And I really liked how Deathbringer would give up his former role as an assassin, to devote his life as Glory's bodyguard. The two share a sense of loyalty, and again, the dialogue is masterful!

Also, since I might as well bring it up. Glory and Deathbringer are 6 years apart. But...Glory is 7, so doesn't that make her an adult as well?

And, I just care about their personalities. So unless, Glory starts speaking like Bumblebee, and Deathbringer starts spitting dad jokes, I see no problem here.

Pros: I ship this. It's developed, entertaining, and a joy to read. There really isn't anything to say more.

Cons: One thing I can point out, is that this ship is overrated. Glorybringer is a good ship, but it isn't perfect, a good relationship is not without flaws. As an example of a flaw: I would like to see Glorybringer explored deeper, under the surface of witty dialogue.