Thornmover

I could only find one picture of this. Sorry ;-;

Also, four words: I. Need. Their. WINGLET!

I am very curious about their first meeting, and what Stonemover use to be, before he cursed himself. I have nothing else to say about their relationship, except, I'm glad it ended.

I think Thorn and Stonemover were young when they fell in love, and weren't really thinking about the consequences. It's good to let things go, instead of desperately clinging onto something that wouldn't work.

Also, am I the only one you feels bad for Stonemover?

I greatly disliked Sunny in Brightest Night, because upon meeting her father, and learning he sacrificed his own scales, so he could protect his soul, all she could think is Ugh, his sighs are so annoying.

I know Sunny still cares for her father. But seriously, he's traumatized by his tribe for exploiting his powers for their own personal gain, and the only way he could save his sanity is to curse himself. I think he has a right to be gloomy, not everyone can be happy like you, Sunny.

My petty bitterness aside, time for Pros and Cons.

Pros: Tui had confirmed, she would like to make a Winglet for Stonemover, so we might have more view on his relationship with Thorn. Otherwise, the ship was cute while it lasted.

Cons: I think they're better off as friends. Stonemover already accepted that he wasn't the one for Thorn, I don't think he'll change his mind.